𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

 𝐀 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐚𝐝𝐚'𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩

 𝐀 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐚𝐝𝐚'𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩. Much to Janson's displeasure, the doctor's simply told him that they'd done all they could for her. The thing was, Janson and patience wasn't something that blended together all too well. Heath and Violet were the same exact way because the two of them were always trying to get into her hospital room. Lillian's the one who monitored her 24/7; under Janson's command.

The man himself hadn't plucked up the courage to see Giada the whole entire time. He'd seen enough when he saw the liveliness and blood oozing all over him. Besides, he'd probably start killing people out of spite. Janson was unsettled by the fact that he had been the one Giada last saw before her eyes closed, dragging her into this infinite sleep. He almost wished it'd been him there instead of her. Anyone but Giada.

He could hardly focus on any of his work without getting outraged. For once, Janson actually felt guilty because he didn't do more to protect her. Now, he had an understanding in a way of why Vince tried his hardest to attack him after he'd killed Mary. The only reason Janson shot the woman in the first place was because Ava told him to. And in his defense, she did betray WCKD... She also knew way too much about them, and there was no way in hell he'd let their secrets come out.

Karma really is a fucking bitch. Janson thought to himself as he stormed into his quarters. Normally, whenever he was having a shitty day, the man always resorted to alcohol. Of course he knew it was an unhealthy habit of his, but at least it was better than homicide. Janson grabbed a bottle of whiskey from his secret stash, throwing the cap somewhere unsearchable in the room.

He tipped the bottle upward towards the sky as he began to down the whiskey like there was no tomorrow. It left a bile down his throat, but since he'd been drinking alcohol for as long as he could remember, Janson had grown accustomed to it. However, he could always tell when people weren't used to it. The way they'd start coughing loudly, squinting their eyes. That's also the way they reacted to cigarettes. Janson got amused by it every time, only ever laughing about it when he's intoxicated or high.