𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

  𝐖𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞

  𝐖𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞. Janson tugged Giada to stand next to him a little further away from the group of people who would pounce at any given second. He didn't want her anywhere near them just in case.

"Who is it?" She asked him softly.

"Don't worry about it." He said gruffly. "Just stay next to me or any of the guards and you'll be just peachy."

Okay then. Far enough in the distance, the sound of fast moving wind echoed throughout the whole clearing. Lights were blaring up above them, forcing Giada to snap her eyes shut as sand started scattering all around them. She squeezed Janson's hand tighter than she intended and he simply just let her. No one would see the exchange anyways.

A large Berg landed onto the sandy ground, and after a few moments of silence; the doors opened. This revealed several more guards, and they bounded out like it was a damn cult. Right directly in the middle was an older blonde haired woman who was wearing all white. She stood out vibrantly as she walked out into the clearing. However, Giada immediately noticed the man next to her stiffened, and he released her hand rapidly.

Her heart sank as she watched the woman approach them with a blank facial expression. Giada quickly realized it was Ava Paige, the woman who pretended to commit suicide on a monitor. Janson abandoned Giada right then and there to go talk to her.

"It'll be enough," He reassured her.

Ava gazed around the crowd disregardingly, frowning. She didn't seem like she approved of what he told her, but the older woman made no comment on it.

"Get them on," Ava ordered him instead.

And Janson didn't even make an argument against it. He did start yelling at everyone to move their asses and get them on, which made Giada begin to blush. Why does men yelling turn me on?