𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠. Well, to Giada it didn't at least because she'd fallen asleep on Janson's shoulder half-way through it. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder at some point, tugging her even closer to him due to the fact Giada felt so secure. It's like Janson's the only person she truly felt genuinely safe around, and it was the same with him. They were each other's soulstice, and while Giada wasn't fully sure where the terms of their dysfunctional relationship lied, she knew Janson cared about her. In his own way of course.

Seeing him with Naomi awoke a spark inside of Giada, a spark that could only go away with one thing. It was so much more precious than the man would ever fully know. Except the bad thing is that Giada couldn't help but wish it'd been their child Janson had been holding, not Heath and Violet's. She knew it's utterly terrible to think that way, especially if you took his job choice into consideration. Let's face it, Janson's not great baby daddy material, but in all honesty... literally everyone knows that.

However, none of those intrusive thoughts stopped Giada when they arrived back at Janson's house. They'd agreed it's just smarter if they lived in the same house so Giada wouldn't have to go searching for her own place. But knowing that he'd wake up with the auburn haired woman allowed for a sense of relief and comfort to wash over Janson. Giada made no objections to it either, much to his delight. For the last two weeks they'd been waking up side-by-side beside each other anyways so it wouldn't make much difference.

Janson and Giada walked into his small inhabitance, his hand placed onto her lower back. He found it irritating that he could barely refrain himself from at least having his hand brushing up against Giada's arm. The simple gesture symbolized more than Janson thought the woman realized. To sum it up simply, he hated it when other people touched him; unless it was the woman that kept occasionally shooting him lustful glances.

He unlocked the door of his house before nudging Giada inside and locking it afterward. She turned around leisurely, making a grand gesture of looking the older man up and down. It wasn't like she hadn't already seen it multiple times, but if Giada wanted to check Janson out, who was he to complain? The woman approached him with nothing but pure lust. However, Janson was not expecting Giada to start speaking. Usually just before they have sex, all they had to do is look into one another's eyes, different shades of blue bouncing vibrating.