𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐆𝐢𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐆𝐢𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠. It was fairly small, but perfect enough for what Janson had needed to use it for before he moved to the scorch facility. Based on the dusty smell that lingered from deep inside of the place, Giada could tell he hadn't been here in ages. Janson locked the front door from behind him and moved to turn the lights on.

She craned her neck to get a good glance at everything in the whole place. The inside of a person's house could tell you a lot about the inhabitant. When you walked in through the front door, you immediately entered the living room and the kitchen, which had sliding doors. The flooring was hardwood with a glossy finish and a vast majority of Janson's furniture was black and leather. It was pretty obvious that black was his favorite color, she didn't even have to ask him to know that.

His television was huge too, at least a 70-incher, and there's a bookshelf in the corner stacked to the rim with titles she's never seen before. Giada wanted to curl up on Janson's couch with a blanket and read his whole entire library whenever she had time. Although, she didn't really see the older man as the type of person who read in his spare time. Giada forced herself to walk over to the large glass window so she could look at the environment. Dozens of people were still out walking and driving around at 11 o'clock at night. Janson did mention that there was a curfew that the people here were forced to abide by. She didn't even want to imagine what happened to the bold individuals who refused.

"It's so pretty," Giada whispered outloud.

"Indeed it is," Janson agreed with her fully. He almost wanted to say that it was pretty like her, but then quickly remembered that had been one of Heath's catchphrases towards Violet. So, in response he just wrapped his arm around her waist again. "Is there any other part of the house you'd like to see?"

Janson briefly pressed his lips against the temple of Giada's neck, causing her to giggle because she felt his stubble brushing up against it softly. "For example, my bedroom?"

"I would love to see it," She answered modestly. Giada started to wonder if this evening was beginning to go in the direction she'd been hoping. All the woman wanted was to feel his lips pressed up against hers in harmony. That was the only thing on Giada's mind recently, and whenever she'd catch a glimpse of Janson in the hallway, her eyes would glance unintentionally down in between his legs. Luckily, he didn't take a notice of it or otherwise Janson would surely never stop ridiculing Giada about it.