25: smut

Me In Your Wildest Dreams

"Have some patience, Sho-" Kageyama was cut off by the redhead smashing his lips onto his.

What. Was the only thought processed by Kageyama's mind.

He didn't kiss back, all he did was widen his eyes at the sudden movement before he froze in utter shock.

His lips... Kageyama processed.

My lips...

They're touching...

We're kissing...

Wait...

WE ARE KISSING?

And with that last thought, Kageyama finally regained his composure and carefully pushed Hinata to part from the kiss. "What the fuck?" Kageyama cussed under his breath while wiping his lips using the back of his palm, simultaneously he gaped in astonishment at the redhead who didn't seem bothered.

"Why would you do that?"
"What do you mean why? I love you. And that gives me all the reasons to kiss you!"

That sentence silenced Kageyama. He's right. He thought with a sigh of defeat. But then again, even if he were to cave in and let Hinata have his way, there was no certainty that Hinata would remember all this the following day. And they might end up awkward around each other again.

He locked his gaze into Hinata's eyes. They're glimmering. He remarked inwardly before placing his hand on Hinata's cheek. The redhead melted into his touch, resting his hand atop Kageyama's while he slowly drops his eyelids. Gentle. Hinata too remarked inwardly.

"Tobio, please let me have this..." referring to the kiss, Hinata mumbled, loud enough for the latter to hear, "I've been wanting this for too long now," He opened his eyes, "You want it too, right? I know you d--"
"Shush."

Kageyama shut him up by swiftly placing his forefinger on the latter's lips. He was at a loss for words. It was an undeniable truth that he did want it too. Of course, he desires to kiss him until they're breathless, shower him with affection, and spoil him with all his love.

Not only did he want to kiss him desperately but also the explicit desperation glinting in Hinata's eyes was too tempting to resist. He then contemplated with a scowl, staring deep into Hinata's lustful eyes. The only reason he was giving a lot of thought to the situation and second-guessing himself was because... this will be his first kiss.

I like him... and he likes me too... nothing can go wrong... it's going to be fine. He tried convincing himself despite being unable to think straight. If he forgets tomorrow, I'll just remind him... yeah, that should do. It's as simple as that!

"Alright," Kageyama breathed out the word.
"Pardon?" Hinata was caught off guard, he was not expecting that - he's happy about the surprise though.
"Tsk. I said alright," Kageyama repeated with a hint of annoyance in his voice, looking away as hues of red and pink took over his face and ears.

He's just embarrassed. Hinata remarked in his mind while he tried to hold back a giggle but then failed and ended up exhaling a smile. "Shut up," Kageyama hissed, knowing damn well what was running through Hinata's mind right now. Hinata threw his hands around Kageyama's neck once again before standing on his knees, causing the taller to look back into his eyes.

"Kageyama Tobio's first kiss?" Hinata self-proclaimed, "That's right, that's me! I'm the lucky, the chosen one!"
"First kiss, huh? Why would you say that?"
"Well... no offense but... there's no way you could've kissed someone before."

True. Kageyama thought. If it weren't for that dimwit Kenji, Kageyama could have thought of himself as the lucky, chosen one too... but unfortunately, that wasn't the case and he could do nothing about it. He somewhat felt as though he's been defeated. Either he lost to Kenji or Hinata. But since Hinata's the one present before him at the moment, he'll just blame him.

"Wish I could say the same for you," Kageyama spoke, while his hands wrapped themselves around Hinata's waist. "You wanted to be my first kiss too? Is that so?" Hinata asked, somewhat pleased to hear that. "Mmm-Hmm." Kageyama hummed with a nod. "Oh... I'm sorry, I guess." Hinata apologized, averting his gaze as he felt guilty somehow.

"Apologizing won't do," Kageyama said with a slight smirk. "Nah. I'm not making amends again." Hinata replied swiftly as he recalled how last time and last-to-last time he had to make amends.

"Oh yes, yes, you are," Kageyama spoke under his breath while fixing his gaze on Hinata's lips and tightening his arms around the latter's waist. Oh. Hinata got the hint. "Guess there's no going back," the redhead scoffed with a smirk. He took the initiative by leaning in, slowly and carefully. Kageyama closed his eyes and ended up holding his breath.

And as softly as possible, Hinata placed his lips on Kageyama's. Pressing them onto each other gradually. It's happening... fuck... it's happening. One could say, Kageyama was going crazy over a peck. Promptly, Hinata pulled away before locking his eyes with that of Kageyama's.

Sure, maybe Hinata wasn't in his right mind, maybe he was acting on impulse, maybe he was drunk or tipsy or whatever the fuck. But he had enough sense to ask for consent, especially because it was Kageyama's first and he was as stiff as a stick. "You sure?"
"...Yeah," Kageyama responded. He has no idea what prompted him to reply that quickly.

Hinata nodded slightly before leaning in once again - this time without the intention of pulling away after just a peck.
Their lips met once again, gentle and tender, causing Kageyama to relax and loosen his arms around Hinata's waist.

Kageyama knew Hinata was the more experienced one in this situation, hence he let him lead him. But he wasn't completely unprepared either - he has read smut scenes (in detail) before, and has sometimes come across them while watching dramas too. Therefore, he wasn't entirely clueless.

All of a sudden, one of Hinata's hands from around Kageyama's neck moved to his fine jawline, and with his first two fingers, Hinata traced it, slowly and more seductively than ever. He tilted his head to deepen the kiss, then... without a second thought, he licked Kageyama's bottom lip, desperate to gain his permission.

The latter slightly creased his brows and tightened his arms around Hinata's waist once again. He gaped his mouth ever-so-slightly, but just enough for Hinata to enter his tongue.

Kageyama's hand instinctively moved from around Hinata's waist to his thigh, digging his fingertips into the redhead's pale, smooth skin. Of course, he's wearing shorts again. The other hand grabbed Hinata's waist and, with force, brought Hinata down to sit on his lap as he preferred that rather than him standing on his knees.
The sudden movement broke their kiss momentarily.

Once again, they focused their eyes on each other. Chest heaving up and down as they try to catch their breath. "I love you," Hinata whispered to which he did not receive an immediate response. "...Yeah, me too... I love you," Kageyama breathed out a late reply.

He placed his hand on the latter's cheek before leaning in to lock their lips again with each other - starting off intense by entering his tongue before Hinata could. He couldn't let Hinata dominate him for too long, such was his rivalry against him.

"Mmh..."