26: smut

You In My Fantasies

"Mmh..." Hinata hummed in the kiss, one of his hands wrapped around the taller's neck while the other squeezed his shoulder for support as Kageyama leaned in further, causing Hinata to recline and arch his back. Kageyama propped him up by encircling his arms around the shorter yet once again.

Sweet. Remarked Kageyama inwardly while licking and sucking deep into the latter's mouth until the excess saliva begins to drip down from the corners of their mouth. Of course, he tasted sweet, thanks to those candies.
Seems like I'll be the one getting diabetes now. Kageyama concluded mentally when he felt his mouth was conquered by Hinata's sweetness thoroughly.

"Hngh..." Finally, a nasally whimper escaped Hinata in between the kiss. He felt greedy for wanting more, it wasn't even a 'want' anymore, it was now a 'need', a 'must' to have Kageyama all to himself. It wasn't his fault though, Kageyama was the one to blame for making him feel this way - that was Hinata's mindset.

They parted from the kiss once more, simply to catch their breath. Hinata's alluring gaze, his kiss-drunk facial expression, his sensual touch, the dimly lit room, and the sound of the redhead's heavy breathing - altogether was overly tempting Kageyama to make the next move.

And so he did.

He let his emotions win, let his desires take control of him, resulting in him leaning nearer to Hinata's neck. And once his lips were hardly a few inches away from Hinata's skin, he exhaled slowly, causing Hinata to slightly shudder when his warm breath hit his skin. Hinata lolled his head back, squirming in the taller's embrace, humming and whimpering occasionally.

Kageyama was well aware that Hinata's impatience was at its limit. And so, without further ado, he passed his tongue over the area, wetting it before sucking onto his Adam's apple, earning a moan from the latter.

Damn. He thought.

"Fuck," Hinata cussed under his breath as Kageyama's mouth began traveling towards his collarbone. But then he paused. The position felt uncomfortable. He raised his head, receiving a confused look from the shorter. He then grabbed him by the shoulders before pushing him aside and down onto the couch until he was under him.

Before Hinata could react, Kageyama began planting kisses on the side of his neck. Kissing and sucking, earning soft moans from the one under him. "Tobio," Hinata breathed out his name when he felt the latter bite. He placed one of his hands on the back of Kageyama's head, and squeezed his hair softly, while the other hand continued clutching the taller's tee.
"More... more... please..." He whimpered as Kageyama sucked deep into his skin, leaving hickeys and bite marks here and there.

Kageyama settled his weight beside Hinata, on the couch, propped up by his elbow. "Tobio," Hinata whispered, placing a hand on Kageyama's cheek as they continue staring lovingly at each other. Hinata pulled him closer slowly to kiss him again while Kageyama allows him to have his way.

They end up with their lips interlocked with each other one more time. Kageyama's free hand moves to Hinata's thigh and gives it a gentle squeeze. "Mmmh..." Hinata hummed when he began struggling to kiss Kageyama back as the taller's hand was now making its way under Hinata's oversized t-shirt. "Aah... fuck," Hinata moaned amidst the kiss when Kageyama began roaming his hand around Hinata's torso.

"Sensitive, huh?" Kageyama teased in a husky voice. "Stop..." Hinata mumbled, placing a hand over his mouth to avoid making a lot of noise and looking away before squeezing his eyes shut. "You don't want me to though," Kageyama smirked before tracing the redhead's abs. Hinata continued to cover his mouth using the back of his palm and something about it annoyed Kageyama. "Let's see for how long you can hold them back," he teased.

Hinata's breath hitched when the latter's hand began stroking in a circular motion around his nipple. He squirmed under his touch, and some part of it amused Kageyama. He decided to plant more kisses on his neck while he was at it. "Aaah..." Hinata moaned softly when the taller began using his fingers on his nipple, "Tobio... not there..."
He squeezed it and Hinata let out yet another moan while arching his back.

Kageyama groaned in Hinata's neck as he felt his crotch tightening up. He really needed to free his erection from the fabric of those jeans. He raised his head to glance into Hinata's eyes and perceived Hinata was at his limit too. He was struggling to resist touching himself too.

"Shoyo," Kageyama called out in a semi-whispered tone.
"Damn... you sure know how to drive me crazy," Hinata replied softly with a satisfied smile. With no hesitation involved, he was determined to make the most out of this situation. He couldn't let go of Kageyama anymore, oh god no, not after all this, it was more necessary than ever to make him his entirely.

Kageyama smiled back at him tenderly. The same goes for you. Thought Kageyama but he wasn't going to admit it out loud, not yet at least. "Hmm... Why'd you stop?" Hinata whined, "We were only getting to the best part."

As much as Kageyama wanted to continue, he couldn't. He allowed himself to be carried away by the excitement of the moment. But to think of it rationally, he couldn't take advantage of a drunken person - that's what he thought, because what if the following day Hinata regrets it? What if this isn't how he wanted it to be? Maybe even he would want to be fucked while he was in his senses.
Either way, if Kageyama was to fuck, he would fuck the Hinata who was in his right mind, and not this drunken bold one who's been mindlessly going with the flow.

"Shoyo... I think we should stop here," Kageyama confessed. "Huh? Why?" Hinata asked, visible disappointment engulfing his face. "Erm... I'm a bit apprehensive and..." Kageyama knew saying the truth wouldn't affect Hinata and he would just end up insisting on him. "And?" Hinata asked. "And... uh... I... I don't have any lube or condoms," Kageyama continued. He didn't lie though, why would he own those needlessly?

That sentence happened to appear funny for Hinata as he began chuckling.
"It's cute how you get nervous over trivial matters."
"It's not trivial! They're essential! ... Especially if it's your... first time."
"What's this I see? You seem to know a lot for a volleyball idiot."

Kageyama rolled his eyes, clicking his tongue along with it. He sighed as he sat up straight, staring at the tend forming at his crotch. Damn. He thought. I can get erect too. That's right, Kageyama was nearly convinced that he couldn't get erect because never, not even once, did anything erotic arouse him - be it novels, lewd scenes, or the porn magazines that Kindaichi would bring to the clubroom back in their last year of junior high.
But damn, did Hinata know exactly how to mess with him. He was thrilled by the experience... so thrilled that it was decided right on spot:

I wanna be his.