𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙔 𝙄 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀𝘿 𝙔𝙊𝙐

but i miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain and it's 2:00 a

kissing in the rain and it's 2:00 a.m.
and i'm cursing your name
so in love that you act insane

the way i loved you — taylor swift

___________________________
_________________

EDEN BLAIR WINSLOW was the perfect copy of a daddy's rich girl. Money falling everywhere, while the boys were all at her feet in less than two seconds like slaves. Living on Figure Eight, alongside her adoring mother, her perfectly stupid brother, then her incredibly kind fath. . . Oh! But wait! No, let's start again. Her adoring mother, her perfectly stupid brother, then her father incredibly lost at sea. Yeah, that's what Eden really lived in.

The absence of a father for almost a year. The lack of her dearest being who had been with her since her earliest childhood. No matter how hard she tried to convince herself that he was gone, she couldn't believe it. Thomas Perez, the man who would be able to cross the mad sea just by swimming, disappeared in it. Like, what?! She thought she was crazy, but she didn't stop believing it. Is that what everyone would do, right? After a disappearance without evidence, we cling to the smallest rope that remains, thinking we have one last chance.

But this rope ended up letting go, leaving the girl in the biggest frustration. So, Eden fell back on what she knew how to do best : Pretending everything. Her mood, her appearance, her character. All of it. She even left her old friends behind. The Pogues. A kind of family had been created when she spent her time with these three boys.

          But everything really changed when she asked, on her fourteenth birthday, her best friend to become her fake boyfriend for a summer. John B was her best friend since the first year of primary school. Eden just wanted to push away this boy who was sticking to her ass : Rafe Cameron. She wanted in no relationship when she couldn't even be herself.

          It wasn't complicated. John B and Eden only had to act as if they were together, and follow three important rules. 1) never kiss, 2) don't forget it's a game, 3) don't fall in love. They screwed up the three rules. The three fucking rules, it wasn't hard, though. After which it followed. . . Breakup? Not their fake relationship, but their friendship.

          Hate for each other started to build up, and one day they couldn't even see each other. Eden had never been more than a game for John B, that's what she kept telling herself. Just another girl falling for his damn charm. . .

Lola TungEden Blair Winslow

Lola Tung
Eden Blair Winslow

✧

Chase StokesJohn Booker Routledge

Chase Stokes
John Booker Routledge

_________________

_________________

ALSO FEATURING :

ross butler   noah winslow
rain spencer drea alfieri
alex fitzalan   marcus alfieri
tom ellis  fred barrow
pedro pascal   thomas perez
angelina jolie   yasmina winslow
ashley moore josie collins
cole sprouse caden miles
rudy pankow   jj maybank
madison bailey   kiara carrera
jonathan davis   pope heyward
. . .and the rest of the obx cast. . .

___________________________
_________________

authors note: john b is litteraly my baby boy!! he's so underrated for what again? absolutely nothing. so, here's my fanfic about him! lola tung is just perfect for this fic, i love her, dude!!

i'm gonna put my own plot twist, even if i'm not the best with this...........

warnings: blood, fight, alcohol, drugs, murder, gun ( idk if that's a warning?? ) maybe smut, and honestly i don't even know what are the warnings, so just read at your own risk!!