You are my baby. Chp1

Liz and Avan after the 2nd season of Victorious were send to summer vacations and since they considered them selves as very good friends with a lot of care for each other, they decided to go and look out to the mall together and buy some stuff to cook some pasta with each other.

Elizabeth considered herself not as much as a jealous girl but when it came to Avan she wouldn't accept the fact that other girls would try and flirt with her baby and even talk about him in front of her.

But this day wasn't gonna be the same as the others when Avan would grab Liz from her waist and whisper to her nice and calming things, for her to try and calm down from her anger to the ignorant girls, who like to annoy her with introducing them selves to him.

Avan!!!! Jogia kid!!! Where are you ????? Said Liz, until she saw where Avan was, which she did not like. Mhm mhm,(liz,coughing intentionally to get their attention).
Avan turned around and saw Liz with her arms crossed to her fleshy chest, which means that she wasn't happy at all and looked at him with an eyebrow up and waiting for him to talk.

Avan's POV:
I'm really happy and excited that my Liz decided to enjoy part of her summer break with me. We made our plans but the first one is to go to the market and take some ingredients to cook some pasta with each other.

Now that we entered to the mall where the shop is, we had to divide us on checking different aisles, for us to go to my department and quickly eat up. But as always there are some girls/women's that keep putting their eyes on me, which in my case I just shrug about it, but in McGills (Liz's nickname from him) side it always gets her, so I am trying to look for the food I need, and leave as fast as posible.

After 20 minutes of looking for my ingredients I noticed some looks from people at the grocery shop, thinking that was because of the show (Victorious), but I was wrong, there were only girls his age or even smaller, smiling and trying to talk to me, but I didn't want to bc the person that I really love and care for, was gonna be here in any second. Which as always I'm correct and heard some shouting from my sweet bug in front of me and all the lady's, not a looking not as happy to see me, as I was to see her.

Hi baby, umm... did you finished finding the food? I said, sweet.
Yes, and are you guys done looking at him? She said, cold.
It's not that you own him but.... Sure, take him. We all saw him already. Said one of the girls.

Liz's POV:
OH NOW SHE WANTS TO FIGHT ME! I said on my mind.
I just walked two steps in front of the girl to tell her something, but after I felt something on the both side of my waist. It was Avan, I felt his strong and hot hands, trying to help and catch me, before I could possibly cause something. But this time, instead of grabbing his hands and leaning towards him, I decided to push his hands and tell him: DONT TOUCH ME!. And after I did that, I slapped the ignorant girl that was flirting with Av, and after hearing her complaining I walked away from there fast and angrier at him, for letting other girls flirt with him.

After paying for the food Avan took my hand in his and kissed the back of my hair, while going out of the mall. Inside the car he started to try and calm me down by smiling and caressing my face, which worked. We finally arrived to his department where I first went to the bathroom and then we washed our hands, for after to put the aprons on.

NO ONES POV:
While taking the ingredients out, Liz went to Avan and started to take his face in her hands and told him:
Avan,baby, you are my whole world that's why I almost tripped over that girl,thinking that maybe she would take you from me and- said Liz.
Avan took her hands out of his face, smiling to her and just hugged her and kissed her cheek, he told her:
Princess, thanks for your explanation and caring for me, but don't worry, You are my baby and I would never pay attention to other girls while I have mine right in front of me.Avan said calming.