My sweet baby.Chp4

Avans POV:
While I am cooking the spaghettis for my hungry girl, I decided to put on some music, I started dancing and lip sings, as she is changing into some pjs.
Baby, baby, babyyyyy uuuuuh, baby, baby, baby, uuuuuh, I'm heard singing by Liz as she was opening our doors room, but I didn't mind at all so I just kept singing, cause you'll always I'll be mineeeee, I was smiling and preparing the pesto.
The song finished and Liz was at the kitchens counter, sitting on a chair, but she quickly stood up and kissed my cheek,it was little long, so I turned my face around and took her face to kiss her lips with the most softly way possible, I finished the kiss and said:
I'll finish the food and after I will get back to what I started now, Kay babe? I said smirking.
Ofc you will Mr Jogia muffin. My bub said.
I just smiled and after 20 minutes I pulled down her plate and poured some pasta in it,while Liz is looking at it with a exiting face. I placed it on the couches table and said: Here baby, bon appetitt, hope you like it. I said.
She sat down and called me by saying: Could you sit beside me and hug me, maybe if you want? She said a little nervous.
I smiled and ran up to her, my arm went directly over her shoulder and pulled her a little to me and kissed her the side of her head, she asked me: Thanks babe it's delicious, but do you want to eat? She asked and looked at her cleavage.
I want to eat, but you said that you needed to pump some more, so, is it full? I asked looking at her, nervous.
It's more than full now my love, so go ahead. She said caressing my left cheek.
I smiled and kissed her mouth, after I lie down my whole body on the empty side of the couch to only laid down my head on top of her lap, I turned around to look up at my inside milk, then I took off her shirt, so now that she only has her bra on,I pulled down the right elastic, for my food comes down easier,then the tit came down to my face and I grabbed it, bite my boob and started to drink my milk. As I was entering more my head inside of Liz's lap, cause she was breastfeeding me, I didn't feel where I was entering my head for not to stop eating. But after I heard Liz moan, and said: Heyy baby, I've noticed that you're very hungry but be careful with the spots you choose to sulk. She said. I didn't notice in the position I am sulking, so looked down from her boob and saw where my chin was touching, and it was on top of her down center. I'm trying to get out of there by just pulling my head out, but I felt Liz squishing my drinking tit with her hands, she knows better not to touch her boob, while I am hanging on it, so i bite her nipple and pressed my chin harder and went below her center, and she removed her hands out of her breast, grabbed my chin with her soft hand, looked down at me with a little angry face and said:
Avan, you're not gonna drink milk for a day and you cannot just turn me on down there just because I was only pumping my boob, I understand you prefer to drink it better then as a normal food, baby, but you can't do everything with it, it's a breast, a part of my cleavage, that you can suck all the time you want to have, but if you're going to keep bitting too hard, it's gonna have to go away. She said, while I was just kissing and liking her nipple.
I looked up at her sad , took the tit out of my mouth and said: I'm sorry,when I bite you was because I thought you wanted to finish faster the feeding but as always am wrong, what I did Is completely unacceptable and worst when I tried to annoy you, by touching something as intimate as your own name. I sat up, took her hands to look at her eyes and said:
I'm so so sorry Liz, I don't know if you can imagine how much of a terrible person I feel right now, I know that with only words I can't convince you 100% but trust me I'm going to prove you that I'm really ashamed. I'm so sorry.I said, crying.
Omg- she whispered. Av, I trust you enough to know how much of a good person you are, it's just that everything you see or don't will be bad or good, you just have to learn to leave with it and trust more the people around you, baby. She said, looking a little tired.

Liz's POV:
After I finished talking I saw Avan with a river on his cheeks, so I put my bra on and sat him on my fully lap and put his head on my shoulder as he grabbed my nape softly and cried on it. I kissed his hand and hold it steal, while I listen how he was hugging me closer and pecking my nape and neck while whispering tons of sorry's.
It's okay my love, I understand you are sorry but if you keep crying how will we move on and learn about it baby? I said, caressing his hair with my nails softly.
I took his head out of my shoulder and cupped his face while cleaning his tears and kissed his lips.
Was that nice? I asked. Yeah... I love you so much Liz, you deserve the world and more, I'm so sorry I can't give you that lovie. He said, caressing my cheek.
I smiled and hugged him. Let's go to sleep babe, we are really tired and tomorrow will be a new day, so let's go. I said as I stand up. I offered him my hand, but he stand up alone, put his arm over my shoulders and kissed my head, while walking in to the bedroom.
I said: I'm very tired bunny, so if you want to do anything else I'll be in our bed. I said, caressing his cheek and after kissed him. But he stopped me from walking to the bed, by pulling my waist, and said:  Because of the respect that I have for you I will sleep on the couch my love, if you can't sleep bc of anything you can call me or go to me, to take care of you but I need your trust back, so I wish you Goodnight my sweet angel, I love you sooo much baby. He said , and kissed my cheek.
That's a very nice way to start but babe, this is your property so I can't take you away from it, just bc-... I tried to say, but Avan hushed me while kissing my lip, softly.
Because nothing Elizabeth, you deserve your respect and limits, so I'm going to achieve my word and earned back your fully trust my love. He said and went walking to the couch with his pillow.
After av left, my heart started to melt, I can't believe how much he cares and worries about me. I rely myself on top of the bed and from nothing my tears came back down of happiness, I can't imagine my life without him being a part of it.
At midnight I woke up scared cause I dreamed and felt something in my hand , but it was only a illusion, still I looked at my hand and saw it was only Avans shirt in my hand. I sat up, stand and started walking to where av was, rolling my fists around my eyes.