I would never. Chp2

Avans POV:
I loved that Liz  trusts me enough to let me touch and try her own milk, after I bit her too hard I apologized and kept drinking, and while the movie was going for like 30 more minutes which I didn't even feel, I heard my baby moaning because of me and then I was sulking very fast and had her entire boob inside my mouth, which I was biting but slowly and letting her a lot of marks, but she was to busy feeling the pleasure that she didn't watched the movie not even the start, after 10 minutes of fast sulking to took my phone to check it but didn't stop drinking my milk, but I almost took out her entire breast since I was just liking and kissing, but still she had a lot which I was very happy about, so it was dripping a little, until she saw a message from a girl who has been texting me bc she has like an obsession with me, and I forgot to block her.
Liz's face was furious and took her sore breast from my mouth and quickly entered it to her bra and put her shirt on, to sit up on the bed and almost shout: WHO"S THAT? She screamed.
I sat on the bed liking my lips, which were still sweet. And I told her:  Princess, don't worry she is just a crazy girl who is obsessed with me and keep's texting  and calling me, and I forgot to block her cause I was distracted with someone. I said, looking at her sad face.
My love, it's okay, I understand you,and that I explained there's no need to feel bad about baby, we are humans we have problems sometimes,okay? I said  hugging her, while,I sat her on my lap.
She nodded and sniffled a little.
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scream but i was scared that while I was breastfeeding you, you didn't care and just texted someone else instead. My baby said, looking at me in the eyes.
I would never do that to you baby, you are my sunshine, alright? I said.
Here, all blocked, I only have eyes for Miss Liz Gillies herself. I proudly showed her the new blocked contact, smiling.
She smiled and kissed my cheek.

NO ONES POV:
While they were telling each other sorry, the movie finished and Avan took Liz, carrying her to the kitchen.
While finishing the food, Avan wanted to thank Liz for letting him do what he did today.
Hey hun, I already owe you the world for even letting me know you but, I really appreciate your trust on me, with your perfect body. Avan told Liz.
Whenever you want love, besides it's awesome that I finally can give it a good use, instead of throwing it away.
She said happy.

Liz's POVS:
We went to lay down to the bed to cuddle,until I yawned and Avan kissed my hair and told me:
It's night night time buggie , let's get you some pjs. Av said.
Okay, just give me  a short cause I will not sleep with a shirt.I said, tired.
We changed and after I went to bathroom and when out, just to look Avan:
Just waiting for me,Avan is sitting on the foot of his bed, calling me to go in front of him by opening up his arms.
After I did, he hugged me and sat me on his lap, the only thing that he said was...
I... love you Liz. He said nervous and smiling.
I was in shock, I opened my eyes wide and turned around to look at him, and asked him:
Really? I-I didn't know you would feel the same way as me. I said nervous and excited.
Yes baby I do, since ever and i wanted to leverage, this sweet nice moments we are going to be spendings together this week,to always remind you that I love you Elizabeth Gillies. Avan said again, softly.
My eyes started to cry and I held him and said.
I love you too, babe. I said on top of him, stopping the tears.
Avan just hugged me and was whispering nice things while we were laying down on the bed cuddling with me.
Baby, babe show me your face. He said and after caressed my face with his hands.
I liked it today and thanks- I tried to say.
Avan interrupted me by kissing me smoothly, we kissed for 2 minutes straight and let go by looking at each other's eyes.
Goodnight, my love. He said, and kissed my head while putting his head on top of my chest.
Night, baby. I said, touching his hair.

NO ONSE POV:
At night, Liz and Avan were sleeping and at 2 in the morning Avan seemed to had a little nightmare and was heard sniffing on Liz's chest and hugging her.