Officially Mine Pt2. Chp8

Liz's POV:
After av said that to me I'm just in shock so I just laughed about it. You're right my love, I love you too. I said nicely.
Hiiiii, your food is ready lovebirds, enjoy! The eldest lady said, while bringing our food, and left. We smiled and Av said: We will, thank you very much. I looked at him dreamily, cupped his face to nuzzle my nose onto his and said: You're the sweetest, baby muffin. He smiled and kissed my cheek. If you say so, then I will believe it, princess. I smiled back and said:
Course you are, now let's eat, this food looks amazing. After Avan tried his drink, he couldn't believe it tasted so good so he opened his eyes widely and said: mcgills, try this is very good, sunshine. Okay babe. I said an tried the milkshake.
Wow, it's very nice bubie, enjoy it! Wanna try mine? I said. He nodded exited, so I took my fork and gave him some fruit with the melted hot chocolate on top, in his mouth, which he opened happily, for me. He ate it and said: loved it hun, keep eating it!
I smiled at him, after he snaked his arm down my back, to grab my waist with his left arm and pulled me closer to him.
After we finish eating baby, I have something else planned just for the two of us, all alone, but it's a one hour drive, so I hope you can put up with me, all the way, love. He said whispering, with his mouth on my cheek.
I turned around softly and pulled one of my eyebrows up and said: Oh, with you? With the man I had sex with, the one I always say I love, and the only one who has my back every time I'm feeling at my worst , or the guy who I kiss every day and not get tired of? Sure, it will be okay to not get annoyed with my beloved one, don't worry.
After hearing me he just hugged me tight with his head on the crook of my neck, kissing it softly. I chuckled a little and caressed his hair with my nails, softly. Then he put his chin up, inside of my cleavage, looked at me with his pretty eyes, and I pecked his beautiful lips.

Avans POV:
After 20 minutes we finished eating and I was just snuggling my baby and she said: my love, let's get going cause we already finished here, and then you can take me wherever you want. Ohh right, I forgot about that, yeah let's go. I said. I stand up and offered my hand to Liz and helped her to stand up. We walked to the cashier with my arm around Liz's waist, and she said:
Hello miss, could you give us the check please? She nodded, and said the amount. Before I could even take my money out of my pocket, My baby already payed the check with her money. While the miss is looking for the change my Angel said: Don't worry about it, keep it please, and thank you very much for helping Avan with this amazing gift for me. The lady just gasped, smiled and said: Thank you too honey. She looked at me, sighted and said: You're very lucky young boy, don't you ever let her go. She said nicely. I smiled and kissed Liz's cheek, just to after look at the woman and say: She's my whole world, I would never, thx again and have a nice day. Liz and I walked out and entered to the car, i just stared at her so happy and kissed her.
My life, let's get going shall we? I said smirking. Yes,we shall love. Liz said and chuckled.
I turned on the car and Liz's phone buzzed, she looked at me and said: baby, I'm gonna answer the call, so can you put the radio volume down please. I smiled and put it down. Hello? Yes dad? She said a little annoyed. No, I won't go. She rolled her eyes. WHY? Cause you guys HATE ME! and never appreciated or payed attention to me. She shouted a little.
Liz turned around to my face and said softly: babe, you can start the car if you want. After hold my hand tight and caressed it.
Yes, dad is there a problem ? Cause if you do, i don't care, I finally found someone who loves me completely and I love too, and doesn't ignore my life. Liz said that and I kissed her cheek softly, while caressing her thigh. Oh George is going? Poor thing.
Ok, I'll talk to you later, bye. She said and hung up angry. Why now? Is he out of his mind? After all these years of not wanting me and FUCKING NOW he wants to tease? Oh That's a no. My baby said talking to herself.
My love? Is everything okay princess? I said concerned and looked at her. She turns around to me and hugged me.
I hugged her back, cause I parked the car in a corner. My dad called and said that I should go home and catch up a little about our recent lifestyle or whatever. The four of us, but I will not go, cause I don't like them, they are the reason why I'm all fucked up and couldn't even live a little happy, until now, and anything they try to do it will not repair all the 18 years Ive lost. Av, I'm 19 almost 20, but this year and a half, has been the best one, of my entire life, and the most important thing, is that I'm finally happy, with and because of you baby. Liz said serious and nice. After she said that I got all teared up, it broke and melted my heart all what Liz just explained.