Almost Living Together. Chp 15

NO ONES POV:
Avan and Elizabeth are waiting in the; check in line,so they can enter their suitcase to the plane. Afterwards they are going to drink some green tea with some cream cheese croissants.

Liz's POV:
We're at a cafeteria shop to have some food and drinks, Avan is sitting at a table for both of us, cause he's tired because of our recent scenes, while I'm taking the small line to order our food. Good evening miss, what would like to order? Said the girl of the cafeteria. Hello, I would like  two green teas and two cream cheese croissants, please. I said. Okay give us two minutes please. Girl said. Sure, thx. I said. I sat across Avan which has his head wrapped in his arms, im caressing his tangled hair, softly while he leans his head on his hand. After 5 minutes, the girl called me and I picked up our food. The problem is how do I get Avan to wake up, oh god. I sat down and put the things on the table and said: Baby, wake up avie, the food is here. He moved his head lightly, and showed his face, all sleepy.  I caressed his cheek, but he opened his eyes and said: I'm sleepy-tired bubba, I don't wanna eat now. I stand up and put the food, in the bag, and thx god the tea is with a tap.  I'm rubbing Avans back, but he ignored me so I pinched his nose and tucked his shirt.  Avan, stand up, come on, we need to eat something love. I said. He sighted and slowly stand up beside me, grabbed me by my waist and put his head on my shoulder, we started walking and sat down on two airport chairs. I opened the plastic bag, and took out first the teas and after the croissants, gave avs his and kept mine.  Enjoy muffin. I said and pecked him.
He smiled and said: Thx bunny, you too.  We ate for 20 minutes and after I went to take out the trash.  I came back and found Avan stretching his arms up to me and say: Babe, can you cuddle with your boyfriend, please! I chuckled and said: Sure muff, do you see him somewhere?  He pout and turned around, not wanting to look at me, I'm just annoying him, but the cutie thinks it's for real. I sat down with him and said: I love you baby. He looked at me smiling and said: I love you too bubie, more than anything.  I stretched my arms, smiled,and said: Would you like to snuggle with me? He nodded slowly and came to sit on my lap, with his legs laid on his seat, his head on the crook of my neck, arms wrapped around my toro so and back, while I'm pecking his head and holding him so he doesn't fall. The people may be looking at us, but in our opinion they are just some ignorants, who likes to envy what we have. My poor baby, is so sleepy, it's so sweet how he can just calm down or be at peace with me, and me too, he is my home. I love you Avan. I said and looked down at him. I wuv you more liz. Av said and cuddle me more.
You want to sleep muff? I said softly. He looked at me sad and said: Yeah, but I wouldn't want you to get uncomfortable or getting tired of carrying me like a baby, princess. I sighted, closed my eyes for two seconds and then kissed avie. My love, why would you ever think that I'd be uncomfortable or even getting tired of being with the only person I love, sweet Angel? I said, already knowing why he said that. I-It's not that I d-don't want to be carried, its that... those people are saying mean things and it like hit me inside, cause I'd never want you to do things that you don't want to baby. Av said. I looked straight into his eyes, nuzzle his nose and he kissed me eagerly. I'm pretty sure, it seems you forgot that you carried me for two hours in the bathroom before coming here, you never said a thing baby, I was really wanting to make out and you pleased me giving me your soft lips. We can't hide what we are by just some dirty looks honey, that's not us babe, if you're tired, in need or in pain, I'm always here to help you avie, besides you're my baby, so get use to it. I said and we both chuckled. Yeah, you're baby who hasn't drink his milk since like two entire days! That's too much bubba! He said. I rolled my eyes and said:
Well dear baby there's no way in hell I'm breastfeeding here or in the plane, so you'll have to wait my love.
Oh man, I didn't realize how much I missed them, it's the worst, I wish these people could just get the fuck out of here so I could finally be fed. Avie said. I'm laughing cause of what he said. Avan! I will feed you, but at home, Kay? And you'll have extra, cause of the time I haven't taken it out. I said and he smiled.