All yours my love. Chp9

Avans POV:
I sat up, to stretch my body from my recent sleep, Liz put her hand on my nape to lay me back down where up her bosoms are, very near her neck. I did cause if she wants me there to cuddle or whatever I'll be there no matter what. I wanna make out, and it's urgent cause I want to feel you closer to me. My baby said. I silently chuckled, kissed her jaw and said slowly: But Angel, there are lots of ways to really feel me with you, you can try them all especially one of them. After I said that Liz blushed and went down to kiss my eyes. First. Muah.Second.Muah. She said while kissing me and making the lip slapping noice an letting her lips pressed a little against my eyes, which I love. Baby, are you okay, if we go to one of this beach restaurants now? I said hungry. That be nice bub, sure let me put my dress back on. She said and pecked my forehead. We stand up to put our clothe on and after our shoes. We are walking out of the room hand in hand and I hugged Liz by the side to tell her: My love, you don't know how lucky I feel, that I get to be the one to call you my girlfriend and the love of my life. She widely smiled and said: My sweet muffin, I'm very lucky too, cause I love you more than anything baby. I smiled and pulled her closer to kiss her. I love you even more miss Gillies. I said slowly against her lips. We walked like 15 minutes until we got to the restaurant, cause it's a little far away from the villa houses around the beach. Until we finally arrived to (The Marine Love).
That's a name. I had already booked us in so we were already being served right now in a table upstairs with the ocean view, outside we're some cold is. We are looking at the menu and then I stared at Liz and see that she is shaking a little by the temperature. Since we are across each other, I stand up and took off my coat and wrapped Liz all with it. Here baby, is it okay like that my Angel? I asked and caressed her cheek. Mhm, very warm, thx avie. After 10 minutes our food came by, so I said: Wanna Toast? She smiled and said: Sure love let's Toast. I nodded. Well, by this being our first couple dinner and date, I drink for this can be repeated for the rest of our lives baby.  Cheers! I said and she throw me an air kiss, which I obviously catch. After eating we payed the check and left at 7 pm, I held Liz's waist tight and caressing it softly, while walking.
We entered to our rented house and went upstairs.

Liz's POV:
I loved this date it was very sweet of avie to prepare this. We are now in our room, Avan is on his phone and after said: Babe let's enter to the jacuzzi, are you up? I smiled, nodded and pecked him. Sure my love, but this time, you prepare it while I change. He said yes and went directly to the bathroom with his swimsuit in his hand. I only told him to prepare it cause I want to read the letter he made me, so quickly after he entered to the bathroom were the jacuzzi is, I stand up and took the letter from the small table. It says: (For my Girlfriend). I smiled and laughed a little and took my swimsuit out of the closet.
You, the person who tells me that loves me and proves it everyday, my shoulder when I fall and my ever favorite blue eyed.
When I asked myself, why did you choose me? My mind is always popping out, cause Liz, you deserve the world and more, I
know I can't give you the galaxies but, but the truth is Angel, the only promise that I can provide you is that, I'm going to fight and defeat for you. You can't imagine how excited I'm for finally say I'm serious with you babe. I'm all yours my love.
I love you and will always be there for you.
Your boyfriend, avie.
I smiled with a watery chuckle and felt some hands around my waist. I turned around smiling with tears down my cheek.
He hugged me tight and said: That's my response to the letter you made me at home love. I love you Liz.
That is so cute baby, I love you too muffin. I said and kissed him.
We broke the kiss, and I noticed he isn't wearing a shirt and is only with his short on. Hot... I said slowly.
He smirked and chuckled. I took off my dress and my undergarments, and saw how Avan is staring at me with no fear of me seeing him. I took my down black part and put it on, the upper part was very simple too, I just entered my arms and my breast's and that was it, cause is like a stripe, I don't know. I walked to him and he said: Look at my girl, so beautiful and sexy.
I stared with wide eyes and entered to the bathroom without waiting him. The jacuzzi is full of hot water and it's bubbly with a nice smell of vanilla and Lilly's. He entered and locked the door. There are only two candles on, and then it's all dark.
Are you eager baby? I asked and touched his chest with my hand. He looked at me and put his head on the crook of my neck pecked and mumbled: mmmhmm, very much. Then he walked to the jacuzzi and sat down slowly with his arms stretched up to me, which I grabbed both of his hands and entered myself into the water. Standing up in front of him, he grabbed my waist and pulled me down to his lap, where I roughly sat on, with his hardened dick under my center.
Ahhh... av... that hit... so hard. I said and put my head on his shoulder.
He rubbed my thighs, while my chest and his chest are tightly against each other. Then I started to kiss his neck and felt him moving his head to the other side, for me to have more space. I heard him moan which made me mumbled over his neck and started to suck it softly and fast. While I'm kissing him harshly on his neck, Avan is moaning while rubbing up the line of my underwear with his hand, which made me groan and moving my ass on top of him. Then I looked up to kiss him with no patience and Avan started to stroke me down there, with the swimsuit still on. I looked at him in his eyes and said:
Av please, i-i...need you. He smiled a bit and with his other hand he caressed my hair, softly, to kiss me after.
Don't worry honey, I'll take you to the stars. He said smirking. After teasing me, he looked at me and said:
May I? With an eyebrow up. I simply nodded. But he said: baby, I need your consent by using your words please.
Mmm, fuck me already Jogia! I said panting. He chuckled and said: Oh I will, don't need to remind me twice Liz.