Here with you, love.Chp6

Liz's POV:
Before I could even speak or move, I felt something inside me, it's the guilt of just thinking that I could even forget something as that important as Lizbeth's health. I stand up and went to sit to Avans little room couch, I just looked down to the floor with a sad face and after some seconds I heard Avans voice said: My love. Heyy, are you good honey?  He said. I didn't respond and kept looking the ground. He stand up and sat beside me, pulled me on top of him, so I stared at him with a sad face and said:
Av, am i really that bad as a friend? Cause I couldn't even remember the sickness of our friend and- I tried to keep saying.
But he pulled me into a kiss and after sushed me. Baby, just because you didn't remember it at the moment, doesn't make you bad friend, it's okay to not always have everything in your mind, okay hun? He said while rubbing my back.
I understand you, but that always happens to everyone. The positive thing is, that we can finally get to see her and try to help her to get into health. Av said and hugged me. I sighted and looked at him. I'm so lucky to have you Avan Tudor, I love you so much. I said while laying my head on the crook of his neck.
He carried me to the bathroom, put me on top of the counter and said: I booked us an interview at London where Lizbeth's family live, and she is going to help us by watching our house twice a week, cause we are going to have to be there for two weeks. I'm sorry I didn't said it earlier but I wanted it to be a surprise, but I hope you like- av was saying.
I stand up and cupped his face smiling and said: Omg baby, thxsm for this awesome surprise, and if it's with you it's gonna be even better! I said and kissed him.

NO ONES POV:
Liz and Avan, we're at the kitchen eating some berries and planing some stuff to take for the Tripp.
But Liz seemed to forget that she needed clothes, until she realized it.

Avans POV:
We are sitting at the kitchens counter, after I got a question for Liz: Baby, so should we take medicine? I asked caressing her hair. OH GOD! I don't have clothe! She said and stand up. Av, hun, I'm gonna go and buy some at the mall, do you want something? Liz asked entering to our room to change and take her purse. Ummm, no, thx babe, for how long are you gonna be out? I asked standing up and went directly to hug her. She put my head on the crook of her neck, caressed my nape and said: Maybe three hours max, I know it's a little bit too much, but understand I don't have a lot here and I can't go home cause it's dirty, so I will go and buy the essentials, okay my love? She asked me and I hugged her tight.
I'm gonna miss you a lot, baby. I said with a pout on my mouth. She smiled, kissed me and said: I'll miss you too bub, but don't worry I will be back, so take care and don't do anything crazy, Kay muffin? She said and opened the door.
I nodded and said: I love you. Liz turned around kissed my cheek and said: I love you too my love, be careful. Goodbye. Liz said and left.
After some minutes I went to the couch to watch some tv and after I felt asleep, seems like for 5 minutes but I didn't realized that was for too long.

Liz's POV:
It was really adorable how Avan didn't want me to go, but I'm very happy that I got to buy some new clothe and maybe something for him for later, which I think he would like.  I'm walking to the car, to enter my bags inside of the back part and after I was finally driving. The three hours past very fast, but I'm wondering what did Avan do all this time.
After 15 minutes I arrived home, took the bags out and opened the door. Baby, I'm here, where are you? I said, but I heard nothing. I walked silently and saw my baby sleeping on the couch, so I decided to go to the room left the bags in place and change into my black flannel and a black pj short. I got out of the room and walked to the couch where Avan is, i sat down on the floor where his head is and softly caressed his hair with my hand and pecked his eyes. Hi baby, did you have a good nap? I asked when I saw him moving. He opened his eyes and smiled tired and grabbed my hand to kiss it. Yes, but I missed you so much, you're not leaving now again right? He said with a concerted face. Nooo baby, I promise I'm not leaving. Actually I bought something for you, well it's not technically for you but I think you will like it. I said and sat next to him.
He leveled his head to my breasts and asked me: can I eat? Yes baby, but after the surprise. I said and stand up.
Wait here and I will call you to see it, Kay? I said and entered to the room. I bought black lingerie, it's a blouse with revealing parts and down its like thin mini skirt. I put it on and entered to the bathroom. To wait for him, to come alone.