About Her. Chp31

Twist:
The morning after Liz's and Ariana's sleepover (7/20/2013), Avan had to fly back to Canada with his Parents, brother and Sister in-law; since his cousin Emerged to the hospital because of her Chemo Treatment, she wasn't doing so well, and there was no way they were the only one's who were gonna miss their visit to the hospital, said by Avan's parents.

//Time Skip//
Two days before Liz's 20th birthday.

Avans POV:
Almost my entire family is in the Hospital with my cousin Emerald right now, my brother, Bella(Ketan's girlfriend) and I are in our Family department, cause we have one at the USA and one here.
Since there's almost no possibilities for me to arrive back in time for Liz's birthday, I have to call and tell her.
It's very difficult for me to process this horrible happening, Emerald is one of my favorite cousins, it hurts me, that she's in pain.
I call Liz, and she answers quickly.  Hey, how you doing Avie?  She asks concerned.  Not that good baby girl, I think she's dying. I whispers at last.  Liz is heard sighing. I'm really sorry Avan, I love you so much, and know, that I'm here for you baby. Liz says sweetly. Thank you Mcgills, I love you so too, and I'm sorry, I ringed to tell you, I will not make it home for your birthday Darling, my family wants us to stay here until we know better bout Emerald. I tell my girlfriend. I get it, but, we'll still talk till you come back, right ? She said frankly. I'd go nuts, if I don't at least get to tell you every day how much I love you Liz, of course I will call you every single day, I think it's just for a week, I really hope it stays that way. I comment, and pressed the video call button.
Hi there Jogia. My beauty says. You can't imagine how much I miss having you all day around, your enchanting voice makes me wanna flip over you, and never let go. I say sigh.   I need you like a heart needs its beat Avan. My darling speaks. I blew her an air kiss and wink at her, then Bella barges into the room and says: Avan, we gotta now, Em( Emerald's family and friends nickname) isn't making it.  WHAT?! I scream scared and with my phone in hand I ran out with Bella to Ketan. Ketan! What should we do? I-I'll go right now, yeah I'll go. Is mom there? How is she? Respond to me dammit! I freak out talking to my brother.
Avan, sit down, she will probably get better soon okay? Ketan expressed trying to calm me down.  NO! I CANT STAND THE FACT THAT ONE OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS IS BARELY ALIVE IN A HOSPITAL, AND YOU WANT ME TO SIT DOWN LIKE IF THIS ISNT A VERY BIG DEAL?! YOURE OUTRASGEOUS!  I scream and breathe uncontrollably sharp. 
The door opens to mine and Ketan's parents with a huge sorrowful face and quickly enter into the house, and sit down on the couch with me and Bella, as my brother is standing up.   Stop screaming Avan Tudor, you're in My House remember? My mom manages to say sternly as tears fall down her cheek. My dad hugs her from the side and says: Emmie's day have seemed to arrive, s-she isn't with us anymore you guys, I'm so sorry.  Bella stood up to hug Ketan as he cries silently as my parents do too.  I feel a little heaviness in my hands and it's my phone with Liz in VideoChat, she's looking at me downhearted and I hardly make a half smile as I walk into my bathroom inside my room and lock myself.   Av, my deeply condolences Baby, I'm here for you and anything you need.
She says in a caring way. I sob ever so slightly but nod as her voice is heard.  I- she didn't deserve this Liz! She was so incredibly sweet, i-innocent and a loved l-little c-cherub. I cry to my girlfriend on the phone.  I understand you bubs, but if that was the way of god taking her to him, then we must let it be. Liz says wisely.  I l-love you L-Liz, you know that r-right? I desperately ask my delightful of a girlfriend.   Till the end of my time I'll always remember that precious. Liz mumbles sweetly.

Liz's POV:
The morning before my birthday has risen, I'm very happy about it of course, but it's different when in the last three of my birthdays have also been cherished with Avan and now that he isn't here, I completely understand the reason of him not being here, but it isn't like I wouldn't miss him for the world.  Ari told me we will go by the pool at her house today, so I assume we'll probably have a sleepover, which I'll never complain, and I think my parents and brother will visit tomorrow and I don't know what I'll do next.