Flying to get there. Chp11

Liz's POV:
Now I'm walking where Emma and av are, they already are sitting in some chairs in front of some shops, since I was paying the taxi, so he is with the two suitcases in his hands, I have our two bags and Emma has hers. I'm breathing hard cause if a little cold, so quickly I entered inside and need to go to the restroom. Sweetie, do you want to come with me to the restroom? If not stay here with Avan. I said softly, looking at her. She smiled and said: Oh yes please, thank you. I smiled back and nodded.
Hun, in five we come, take care of our stuff,Kay? I said to Avan and pecked his cheek. Yes babe. My baby said yawning. Me and Emma got to the bathroom, went out of the toilet and washed our hands. Liz! Can we get some snacks?
Em asked me, while we are walking where av is. Sure thing girly, what do you have on mind? I said. We finally got where my mister boyfriend is and she said: well, I actually have my mind in blanc, so, Avan can you help us decide some snacks out? He opened his eyes widely and said: hmmm, this elder lady's are hungry already? We both gasped and I said:
Don't go too far Tudor, or you'll not have anything later. Avan rolled his eyes and I winked at em and she chuckled.
Fineee, well emmie if you like chocolate the hersheys are the best and maybe for salty food, some pringles. The baby Avan said softly. Yeah good options mister, thx. Em said joking. Then he looked at me smiling and grabbed my hand in his.
Mcgills, for you I know you want fruit rollers and maybe a chicken wrap. He said, I chuckled cause he know me very well, so I winked at him. So, like you know that much about snacks dear Jogia, go and get them with the little missy here.
I said serios but laughing. Which he didn't fight, just stood up, gave me a kiss and walked to Emma to high five her and said: Come on emmie, let's get some food and water cause I'm thirsty as f- i mean, I'm super thirsty. I just laughed and took my phone out to text Lizbeth, sending her a pic of av and Emma walking to the store together with funny faces. I'm telling her about our fun taxi ride and now the kids are getting some food. After 5 minutes of waiting they finally came back. Avan has a big plastic bag and em has her pringles in her hand with her chocolate in a small baggie. They came smiling, av sat next to me at my right and Emma at my left. Is it tasty em? I asked her while Avan is giving me my wrap. Yes, thx guys, I was very hungry. Emma said. We just smiled and nodded. After she took her phone out and started to text someone. I turned to look at av and kissed him. Thank you so much my love, what did you got? I said. No problem Angel, I grabbed some lays, a Twix bar, a big bottle of water for us to share and a smaller one for emmie. Av said. I smiled and put my head on his shoulder while eating my food and he grabbed my hand with his and intertwined his finger with mine.

Avans POV:
When me and Emma went to buy our food, there was a girl like my age or smaller, who was the one who worked there, since I entered she was just staring at me like if she was gonna melt, I ignored her and tried to keep emmie distracted. Look emmie, there are the pringles and the chocolate, take them hun. I said smiling. Oh right thx. She said. I was getting Liz's wrap and fruit roll, cause Emma got my stuff, so like a minute later the woman came towards me and said: hey handsome, need any help? I furrowed my eyebrows and said cold: I don't remember asking for it, so no thx. Then she rolled her eyes and said: Don'thave to be so rude darling I'm just- well, she tried until em said: Hey you weirdo leave my dad alone and come here to give us the bill. Is this your daughter boy? She asked curious. I walked to Emmie and wrapped kindly her shoulder and said: Yes, and her mom is outside waiting for her food, so stop annoying us and let us pay. She just rolled her eyes again and went to the cashing mashing, and finally we paid and left the store. Before going to Liz I stopped Emma and said: Hey, that was a good one, thx for defending me missy, but please promise you will not say it to your fake mom over there, cause if not there is probably gonna be a big problem between the cashier and Elizabeth. Sure dad. She said and chuckled, I just laughed.
Now that we came to where my girlfriend was waiting us, I'm just cuddling a little with her, having her head on my shoulder, but after 5 minutes I was very sleepy, so I pulled up the space controller between, like a thing to accommodate your arms, and leaned to Liz's neck, she caressed my hair. Babe, can I sleep on your chest pwease, I'm tired. I said. She smiled to me and pecked my eye. Of course baby, come I'll hold your head still. My cutie said. I just laid my head on her bosoms and closed my eyes while leaning a bit in her arms. I closed my eyes and two minutes later I'm just dreaming. But I can feel Liz kissing me once in a while.