The Wait. Chp28

Liz's POV:
It's a week before my birthday and I've been bragging all about it with Avan, Ari, George, Vic, Leon, Matt and Dani; it's kinda annoying to my friends, I can notice, but Avie says that he's the happiest because he feels exited for me, achieving another year of life, and that I give the best energy I could possibly give, I love him so much. We wanted to come to his place this week so here I am, he was supposed to be by his side of the bed right now; but he left me a small letter; saying: Good morning Mcgills,
I had to head out of bed earlier than usual Today, no worries it's all for good, but I can't tell you, not until it's finished. I'll be home at 2:00pm, it wasn't supposed to be that late, what can I say? These are circumstances, anyways, I prepared a strawberry and banana milkshake, in the fridge, if you want it, it's all yours. Kiss you baby, I miss you already honey.
I'm sure he'll come by, I mean, I miss him a lot but he says I can't know still, so we'll see.
My phone started ringing so I picked it up and it's surprisingly Vic, at this early in the morning.
Hello? I said with a raspy voice. Heyyy Liz Gillies! Watch a doing Snow White? Vic said a lil too much energetic.
What? I just woke up girl, it's very early what do you mean with what I'm doing? I said and yawned. Wait- What time do you think it is Elizabeth? Umm, the last time I saw the clock was at 4am, so I suppose it's like 8am? Right? I'm sleepy.I said not sure.
She laughed and said: Honey, it's 12pm, check your window Liz, anyway I called you to see if you wanted to hang out with us, at my house. I chuckled and said: That'll be fun, at 6 as always? Yep, and why did you saw the clock lastly at 4 am at mid- EW EW EW EW! WHY DID I ASKED THAT!? See you! Vic said and after she realized. I laughed hardly as she closed the call, I did have a good night yesterday; Av simply made it harder for me wanting to stop, it was a long and passionate night. He left me here alone in the bed: not cuddling your girlfriend in a after sex-morning should be a crime! Whatever, I'll go and have some "breakfast", I took in my slippers and slipped one of avs shirt, with my underwear. Picked my phone and dialed Avans number and ringed it until I got to the kitchen. Hello! Oh, yes m'am thanks, that'll be great. He said to someone.
Babe? You there? I said with the milkshake in hand. Oh thank god, yes darling I am, how's everything going for you?
When did you woke up bubba? Av said relieved. I'm breathing thank you for asking, btw your milkshake is fantastic, and I have something to tell you.   I said happily.   Yes m'am. He said serious.  ....I love you. I whispered.  
Awww you're adorable my Angel, I love you more bunny and miss you lots, I left like at 7:30ish. He said softly. 
Baby you must be very tired avie. I said concerned.  He chuckled softly and said: It's okay my princess, it's something very special and it takes its time. I'm gonna bring us food, is it okay for you to eat a bit later?    I'm fine with it, I just ate and I'm pretty much full, I can wait for you. I said and yawned. Thank you baby girl, hug you sunshine; I'll be there soon, take care.
He said.   Bye! I said smiling. 
I washed my dishes and didn't care to shower I just hopped on the couch which is a bit messy and the living room is worst, but we weren't having it yesterday to be cleaning, and to be honest am not energetic yet.   I'm kinda cold but, maybe it's just the weather, I really don't want to be sick for my birthday.

NO ONES POV:
Avan finally got home at the time he promised and brought some KFC, when he opened the door he smiled widely at his girlfriend receiving him with open arms and a happy face. Hiii lovie, here's the food. Av said and hugged her tightly, bc of how much he missed her. Liz tapped his shoulder a bit and he pulled away with nervous face and said: Was I too pushy sweetheart? I didn't mean to. Her face softened at his words and winked at him. Av got in his pjs and went out of the room and found Liz eating her food as fast as she could on the table near the kitchen. He laughed a little and kissed her cheek. Thank you Jogia, it was very nice of you to bring food avie. Liz said softly and threw her garbage away, and sat back again with av, cuddling with his bare chest while he eats. There's never gonna be a problem mcgills. He assured her.
Some more minutes passed with a comfortable silence between them and Avan cooed: You know how cute you looked in the morning, not wanting me to go? Liz snort and said: What you did should be illegal, you left me here alone after making love, that means no cuddle, no kisses or romantic talk this morning. He cupped her face and kissed her with all his (as always) Love, and that's what Liz loves about him, how dedicated he is to the things or persons he loves.
After a while he nuzzled her nose and whispered: It was my mistake for not telling you I was leaving earlier today, I'm sorry you had to be lonely baby, but I had too, I wasn't gonna take you with me; I know you were exhausted my love and I can see you still want to nap a little more. She smiled timidly and said: If I didn't love you so much, I don't know what I'd do with you Muffin.  He smiled widely and said: We have all this evening to spend sleeping, what do you prefer first? Sex and sleep,  wash and sleep or cuddle and sleep?
She laughed hard and said: AVAN TUDOR JOGIA!! You're gonna make me crack out of laugh av!  But let's cuddle up a little, cause at six I gotta be at Vic's; with Ari and Dani.
Av nodded and put his hand on her forehead and said: Baby you have a little temperature, you sure is the best option to go out today, my love?  Av kissed both her cheeks sweetly and cupped her face concerned.   Liz just snort and said: But It's gonna be totally fun there babe! Tons of gossip and besides some snacks.  Avan smiled at his beautiful girlfriend and said:
I know it can be very tempting-
He was shut down when Liz smashed her lips on his, stood up with him holding his hand and pulled away.    Let me cuddle you pwease avie.
She said. He wrapped his left arm on her shoulder and walked to the bedroom, as they both laid down on their bed and Elizabeth has Avan's body covered up with hers, as she cuddled with his neck and receives hair stroked and kisses from him; as for trying to get her to sleep. They both got some sleep in their 3 hour nap, but av woke up first than her so he snuggled more with her and smudged her face with light feathered kisses. They both don't know how much they had to wait in theirs lives to be this comfortable and loved by someone. Liz, baby, psst, bubba wake up dear. He whispered. She frowned but didn't open her eyes and hid her face in avs neck. I'm cold, you're stuck with me Jogia! She pouted. Avan instinctively checked her forehead and armpits, she was right, it is a cold day, but not as much as her to be as hot. As Avan sat up on the bed with Liz on his lap he gently pulled off her hoodie and smushy jogger, carried her to the bathroom like a koala and turned on the cold water in the shower, but Liz didn't want to go in, so she stayed on his arms, holding him like a monkey on a bar.
He sighted and said: You have a little fever mcgills, we can't risk it to be high bunny, you're a strong woman, I believe in you Elizabeth. But I didn't wanna be sick! I was going to Victoria's house! And hang out with the girls and I'm here with a fever! That's not fair, it's disrespectful to my personal activities! She whined and finally agreed to stand up straight.
What could I possibly do for you to be a bit happier princess? Av said hopefully and cupped her cheeks stroking them, with his big wide smile on his face. Stay, and don't leave me. She whimpered, and hugged him immediately.
Im here, I'm not leaving you, I'm gonna keep you safe and sound, not matter how much it takes me love. Now may I borrow your cute little hand. He said sweetly and offered her his hand.
As they entered to the bathtub Liz immediately restrained Avan from moving as to take warmness from his body.
The water has to fall on you some time baby girl. Avan explained.  She whined hiding her head in his nape, it breaks his heart watching the adorable and kind girl in his arms being this sick with a fever.
I'm always and I mean forever and ever gonna take care and protect you darling, that's a promise I can keep. He whispered while scrubbing her a bit with an old shirt and the cold water.
After the long cold shower, Avan helped Liz get into some short pjs, for her not to get warmer, and gave her some Ibuprofen with some Vicks VapoRub, on her back chest, a bit on the nose and on her foot plants. Liz wasn't as better as av hoped, but she atleast has less fever than before, he prepared Liz some oatmeal without milk and a hot hibiscus tea.
They're on the couch all full and sleepy, but since Liz isn't very good, she asked him if maybe he could tell her one of the poems that he wrote for her(the ones in Bella's and Ketan's house, which she knows he did).
Kay bubie, c'mere love, I promise we're gonna get you better. Av said softly and reaching for Liz to sleep on him.
Before they went on the couch Av decided to open a bit the windows for her to be with a little breeze through the night.
He sighted and began. Let me give you peace and quiet, As the sun sets and the night lights, The world becomes still and silent, As the stress in your mind, Disappears like a shadow, Let me help you rest well, Let me wash away your troubles,
Take you to a land of wonder, Where no stress shall haunt you ever.