Did you know,you are mine? Chp5

Liz's POV:
Meanwhile I heard how much love Avan has with his mom, I started to think how much of a lucky person his family is for having him and he is lucky too for having that amazing mom. So after I told him, he heard me sniffing a little and took my chin and lift it up, to only see my eyes crying a little, because I have never felt what family love is or any type of love so it affected me a little. He saw me sat me beside him on the bed and asked: My princess, why are you crying,baby? Is it something I said? He asked worried, cupping my face. Noo, y-you didn't say anything w-wrong is just... I said and looked down.
Is what honey? He asked and put me on his lap, looking directly at my eyes. I haven't told this to anyone but, I have never in my whole life experience any type of love or care for me, cause my parents didn't paid attention to me or my brother, and I haven't neither loved someone like you, that isn't like a friend. I said, sad. He hold me tight and said:
Liz, my everything, my whole world I can't even imagine how difficult it was when you were little, I never knew, cause you are so sweet and kind and you never told me anything about your past, but babe I promise to give you the opportunity to see this love that we have, as a reminder that you are and definitely deserve to be loved and love other people, okay my love?
He said, caressing my upper thigh.  Yes, thank you for understanding me av, I love you so much. I said smiling.
OMG, ELIZABETH GILLIES LOVES ME!!! YAYYYY. He said, and pecked my lips.
I stood up, offered him my hand and we went out to the kitchen walking along. I'm soooo hungry, can we go now hun? I asked. If that's what my baby wants, then let's get going. He said grabbing the basket.
He opened the car door for me and said: My princess first. He said.  He entered to his seat and play the radio on, to start singing all the way. Can I have your beautiful hand baby? He said offering me his hand. So I smirked at him and said:
Of course, sweet boy. I said. After I gave him my hand he hold it tight and soft all the way, he never let go of my hand, which was adorable.

Avans POV:
We finally arrived to the park, I kissed Lizs hand and said: are you ready to eat, baby? I asked nicely.
Yes, let's go please honey. She said. I opened the door, took the basket and after I went to look for Liz which was already out.
I just laughed and hold her hand, we are in our way to get where the grass is, but while we were walking this guy all ugly in a western accent, said to my baby:  Heyyyy you looking niceeee girlll, want some company? The dude said, but I quickly saw Liz's uncomfortable look on her face. So I grabbed her waist and said to the stupid guy:
ARE YOU A FUCKING IDIOT!?, YOU ASSHOLE! DONT YOU SEE SHE IS FUCKING UNCOMFORTABLE WITH YOU SAYING THOSE THINGS TO HER? I said, a little angry. He after looked at me with a smiley face and said: You sure, you want this boy, sweetie? He said to MY LOVE. Okay that's it. I said to Liz. I grabbed the guy up by his collarbone and shout:
I SWEAR, IF YOU DARE TO SAY ANYTHING ELSE OR EVEN THINK TO TOUCH MY GIRL, i will end up, killing you, alright ? You fucking bastard. I said and whispered the last part. After I told him that he said: Yes, I'm so sorry m'am and so sorry mr. I didn't think about what I said, could you put me down now, please? He said, scared.
I was gonna throw him to the lake until I heard my worlds angel voice said: Avan, let's go, let the man there on the floor. She said and grabbed my arm.  I sigh defeated and nod. Your REALLY lucky. I said and after let off the grab and he felt down to the floor, and ran away.  Fucking coward. I said under my breath, but I know Liz heard me.
My love, let's go. She said. I grabbed the basket and wrapped my arm tight around her waist and didn't let the grab off until I sat on the floor on top of the grass cover. I am with my back resting on a big tree, while Liz looked at my angry face, so she laughed a little,she took out the food, and came over to where I was with my arms closed and said:  May I ? She asked while looking at my lap. Sure, if that's what you want. I said, little cold.  She rolled her eyes and sat down harshly on top of me, so I felt her center on top of me, I grabbed her waist, pulled her closer to me, and she jumped harshly again on top of me, so I moaned and said: That's not okay princess, you're going to have to sit there now,until I calm down cause you know what you caused, and it's not small, you did it hardly, so leave it there while we eat, bc, I'm dying now down there Elizabeth. I said softly. She cupped my face and kissed me slowly and said: That's okay for me, but here there's nothing that you will enter, or move. I will put my dress on top of my upper thighs, cause I will turn around Jogia. She said cold.
She turned around and she sat again but, this time she did it harder, so I grabbed her waist to pulled  her center where it should be, closer to me.