Thats her. Chp19

Avans POV:
We had some drinks in the bar, even if I wasn't, my baby is in a bit tipsy state right now. We are sitting on the sand hugging each other, watching the sunset and then four legs stand right in front of us, so we looked up and we saw Natalie and George, they finally came.  Hey you guys! Natalie said. Hiiiii Georgieeee and Natyyyy!!! Liz said in a soft voice. They looked at me and I said: Whatttt?? I didn't do anything!
Oh my gosh, Elizabeth Egan and Avan Tudor , stand up right now! George said in a down voice. We looked at each other with a frown and stood up slowly. Liz grabbed my hand and put it around her waist, and I put my head on her shoulder.  What did you two drink? Two bottles of vodka??? Nat ask chuckling.
Nope, we just had t-three drinks. Liz said.
Yeah, and the nice old guy told us that we are two cuties! I said with a wide smile.
You two are drunk af! George said laughing.  No we're not! We just happy!!! Liz said and almost fell down if I didn't catch her. Slow it down baby. I said softly and kissed her cheek.   Okayy, maybe you're not that drunk, Avan.George said chuckling and patting my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and held Liz on my chest, kissed her head, shake my head and said: I'm not drunk, I just like playing around with Liz, she is more important to care of, instead of some alcohol.
Natalie smiled at me and said: You two are lucky to have each other. I nodded and Liz look up at me innocently and said: Can we go home bubba? I smiled and pecked her cheek. Of course baby, let's go hun. I said softly. Bye natyyy and georgieee! Said my beautiful girlfriend, cutely, wave at them, and they smiled at her and waved back. While walking Liz is having some issues, so I quickly picked her up, she's straddling me and has her head on the crook of my neck, while I have our bag on my other shoulder and carrying her by her thighs and back. I love you babe, to the moon and back muff. Liz said softly and kissed my cheek. I felt my stomach flipping like if I had butterflies inside, at her words and affection. I always had some type of affection with and for her but the excitement and happiness that those words gives me, are magical and eternal.
I smiled and kissed her forehead. I love you Liz, so much baby, always remember that honey. I said and she smiled nodding. After some minutes we finally got to Liz's beach house, she opened the door still on my arms, to help me a little, and when we closed the door we found Liz's parents sitting on the living rooms couches, looking at us, Liz's mother gave me a confused look and Dave just chuckled a little. Is that Liz? Lorrie asked with a stupid face. I raised a brow and then said confused: Of course that's her, who else would be Misses Gillies? I don't know Avan... she said with a bitchy voice.
Liz turned around and stand up, to look at her mother trying to make sense to whatever she is assuming. What the heck mother? Stop that attitude with Avan and me, we aren't doing anything wrong to you. I got a little drunk and Avan carried me, for me not to fell down while walking. Liz said in a disappointed voice. She nodded and walked away, Dave stand up to us and said: I'm sorry liz I'm not sure what was that, that drama, and Avan I'm so sorry if we ever made you feel uninvited.
We sighted and nodded in understanding, and then Dave walked away, to Liz's mom. Liz just hugged me tight and I hold her back. I'm so sorry baby, are you okay? Liz said in a cracking voice. I look down at her and saw her tears running down her cheeks. Princess, it's okay my love, please don't worry mcgills. I said softly and kissed her. No, that's not how it works Avan, that wasn't okay, it was nothing but toxicity and ignorant towards you, you deserve an apology from her, if not we're leaving and I don't care whatever any of them have to say, do you understand? Liz said firmly. Liz, but they are your blood family babe, it's n- I tried to say but Liz didn't let me. Don't even try Jogia, you know how stubborn I am, and even more when it's about you baby, they may be my parents but that doesn't change anything, that they can go around saying stupid things to my friends or my boyfriend and I just forgive them because they are old and I have to agree. Go and shower, I will go and have a chat with my mom, I'll reach you in no time bunny. Liz said softly this time. Kay my queen, don't stress so much baby girl, I don't want you to be in pain later love. I said and kissed her cheek. She smiled blushed and nodded happily.
I reached to our room and took of my clothe, and then organized our dirty shirts in our big bag, turned on the bathtub and put some oils in it.