I wonder what i did. Chp3

Avans POV:
I'm not that hungry now, because I already ate a lot like 30 minutes before but, I know who is, so I decided that during the time that my princess is taking a bath I could cook for her, some sandwiches. I heard the water turning off so I was preparing the plates quickly, I had just one half and for Liz I made her an entire piece. She is heard changing and looking for some of my clothes which she looks adorable with and went out but after she entered again to the room, leaving me confused. I didn't want to bother her so I let her stay there as much as she wants to.

Liz's POV:
The reason why I left to the room, was because I want to make Avan a letter, to thank him for all the things that he does for me  and the  feelings that I have for him, because i love him. I took one of his black pens and a paper,to start writing, I am  thinking very concentrated, and then I start to write:
How do I start, av? I wonder what I did to deserve all of you in this short live that I have, you know that you're my world, and I love you to the moon and back. At this point I was crying a bit, but I continued. I'm writing this letter for you cause I wanted to tell you that you are the person who'd I give my life for baby, and I appreciate all of your kindness, sweet actions and the love you express to me, since day one. I know this isn't much, but I really hope you can see how much I love and care about you,hun.
Love, your Liz.
I wrote that and I after cleaned my tears and went out.
Just to see Avan, waiting for me with his big smile at the kitchen and opening his arms to me, while I softly hugged him, I kissed his lips and caressed his nape. I opened my mouth and told him: I love you sooo much, Avan.
He looked at me with a sweet smile and carry me by my armpits and made me straddle him, he put his forehead on top of mine and looked at me in my eyes and said: I love you more, my love. And kissed me after.

NO ONES POV:
Avan served her the food, eating beside each other at the table and after Liz gave him a kiss and said: imma go take a nap in the couch, I'll catch you later baby. She said letting, go of him.

Avans POV:
My cute little baby, went to take a quick nap because she had a long day, so I kissed her head and went to our room and noticed a paper recently wrote on, and had my name on it, so I'm going to read it. I started reading and I am crying already, it says that she doesn't now what she gave to deserve ME?. I really, but really see that Liz, loves me just like I do, with all her heart and desire's. I saved the letter in a special place and went out of the room, and I saw my small baby, napping all covered with the blanket. I walked to the couch and carried her over to our bed and I laid her on top of me, kissing her hair and wrapped her waist with my arms.

Liz's POV:
I woke up with my head in the crook of Avans neck and he is grabbing my  almost naked upper torso with both of his hands, making me leak, so I kissed him in the mouth and told him softly in his ear: my love, they're full so if you're not going to sulk them please wait till I eat something so that I can pump the milk out and don't pressed them cause they are throbbing on the inside baby.
I told him, a little tired, cause of the heaviness.
He just took my bra off and throw it on the floor and started pumping one of them with his hands, until the milk came fast to his mouth and he squished my nipple with his lips, taking out even more, and my breast became less heavy.
He literally took one hour to squish that one off, because in the night he was playing with it and squish it and I had more milk  in one boob then the other one, but the other one only took him 20 minutes. So I told him: unless you are going to be attached to my chest while I do all my things in the day and night or just not have your milk, bc I can throw it away,  I suggest you not to play with it in the middle of the night, Avan Jogia. Little harsh, but he knew what he was doing.
Avan looked at me and his eyes went down to my breast again and just dry them up with his shirt and after put my bra on, which he never did and leaved out of the room, looking sad.
Which I felt really bad about, but I took a shower and slowly opened the room, to see Avan looking for his keys of the car, so I asked him: Where are you going this early av? I asked.
He looked at me and went to looked back down to his shoes, while putting them on and told me:
I'm just going for a small ride and think a little, I'll come later, see you Liz. He said cold and left.
He just left me there standing up, looking at nothing and I just felt tears running down my cheeks, and I started crying going to the bed and I pulled myself onto his side of the bed and took his pillow, to cry on it.
I missed him so much.