I'm Sorry, But I Cant Wait. Chp24

Liz's POV:
Since yesterday at night, I cannot get my head to think another thing but Avan. He doesn't deserve to deal with all of this drama. When he walked out in front of me, I felt my heart not beating anymore, so I had to leave from there, Avan is in the same pain as me, I could tell because of the text message he send me at 4:06am in the morning, which made me feel guilty and sad, while cuddling his pillow on my bed. The night past so slowly for me, it's because of I can't imagine me alone, without him, so Im asking myself what's wrong with me? Did I do anything that wrong? I'm embarrassed, every Jogia right now should be thinking all bad from me, I'm 19, I'm an idiot, what did you expect? Im not calling nobody for "support" this is my shit, so I just gotta stuck with it by myself. I still don't forget how much all this is my fault, I'm a total mess, and now I had to drag av with me too, it's not fair, I hate this! Fuck! I murmured. My stomach just doesn't stop bothering me with hunger, why doesn't it stop? I grab my phone and text Avan: We'll have to wait my love, this isn't right ;/. This isn't what I wanted to tell him, but it's for the best, for the both of us. Im just gonna prepare some breakfast for myself and try not to think about it that much, while watching some (F.R.I.E.N.D.S) on my couch. This day couldn't be worse right? My body doesn't have the strength it generally has, my hair is a mess, and my bedroom is not even a strike of organized, neither my mind. After some while I woke up in my couch, having a headache and tears down my cheek, while my sleep my eyes seemed to let go the tears.
The shower's hot water is always a very refreshing hack, and soothes my mind, though; this bath would be better with him here. When I got out of the bathroom, my door is knocked like crazy, I ignored it for some minutes to get dressed; my undergarments and one of my robes; my favorite one(the silk one, color black), but it's hard to fit me now, I hate this, I'm too big. Tied my hair into a cute ponytail, put on my slippers and walked out of my room to a loud living room. WHAT? WHAT? IS FUCKING 10 AM ASSHOLE! I shouted opening the door. Thank god! A teared Avan said in surprise. He didn't let me say anything, ran to me, hugged me tight and started sniffing on my neck while holding me. I stand there in shock, but hugged him back, caressed his hair and whispered: Let me close the door Av. He nodded and closed the door with his feet carefully, without leaving my embrace.
I tapped his shoulder and he kneeled down in front of me, to start and check my legs? Avan, what do you think you're doing? I said confused. Wait, please wait. He begged. Are you hurting? Do you have any bruises on your body? How is your headache going baby? Tell me please, I can't stand no more, not knowing if you are okay or not liz! Avan said looking up to me. I pressed my lips, sighted and stood up him up with his hands, he's looking at me with teary eyes and with baggy red eyes.
We walked to my couch, I sat across him and said: You read my message Avan, I saw it, why aren't you respecting my decision?
More importantly, why aren't you resting in bed? And being Taken cared of your parents and Ketan? I know they're all there, why would you risk your own health to only come and see me? In a confused tone. He looked at me with wide confused eyes, grabbed both my hands and looked straight into my eyes. Are you even hearing yourself Elizabeth? It's because of you, I'm still living, you were my only thought when I was in that room all in flames, with only you I survived there. I rolled my eyes and looked down, Avan sighted and tilt my chin up to him again. I'm not trying to say shitty and corny stuff to try and get you back Liz, I'm not a jerk, don't have to worry about it. Those are my real feeling, it's difficult to say the things I was thinking about when I almost died alone in there, hope you understand it babe. It wasn't really a thought, my mind could only express about how many memories, more of your love and future plans with you; I could've lost, if I gave up. Liz, I don't want or care for any pity or stupid comments from nobody, the one thing I do need; is you by my side, you're the only one who makes me feel safe and entirely loved. Cause I love you, to the moon and back, my love. Av said firmly.
It made me gulp quietly and tear up too, I cupped his face and said: A-Av, i- can't explain this to you the way you did. You can't imagine how scared I was and still am, fear of loosing you, and when finally I saw you, everything just made me think how I almost killed you because of my stupid boredom, I-I'm really sorry Avan, I missed you more than anything all these hours, and I know it wasn't fair to leave you in the middle of the night yesterday, but I wasn't feeling very good, without knowing if you wanted to see me or not, so I, just had to leave.  He shook his head with a half smile and leaned his head on my face to kiss me sweetly.  I moaned softly on my throat and felt him smile on my lips. He pulled away smiling to me, I pout and frowned.
What Liz? He said and chuckled. I haven't finished my work yet. I said looking at his lips. He rolled his eyes playfully, sat me in his lap and wrapped me in his arms completely, I smiled and said: Thank you! Now shut it, and give me your lips.
Avan smiled widely nodding, but I pressed my hands on his cheeks, to bring his lips back in the middle.  They're all yours don't worry my lo-av tried to say but I kissed him. After some good while, I pulled away but still had my lips on his, he chuckled and caressed my hips.  Those were the ones who I missed the most, all night. I said softly.   Avan gasped and said:
Don't worry,  I missed you entirely baby. And I'm sorry, I'll have to break apart your desires, but I can't wait to spend even more time with you darling. Let me tell you, if you decide on staying here, you'll have a day full of hearing; cries and me being a child. I said embarrassed. Avan looked at me with a concern face and wrapped me in a kind hug, which made me cry too.
Thank you av... you're my home, and I could never imagine myself without you, I'm sorry my love, I just- my eyes don't seem wanting to stop the tears. I said not letting go off him. Mcgills, it's gonna be a hard and long journey for us to pass, this isn't easy I know that sunshine, but we'll make it through, but together. Kay baby girl? Av said; kissing my cheek and rubbing my back. Mhmm, I can't wait to live with you bubba. I said with a small smile. Elizabeth and Avan's Awesome House! What'd you think baby? Av said exited. That'll be great muffin, I'm pretty sure that house will be full of love and funny stuff. I said smiling. Hmmm, however you wish my girl, however you wish... As long as I'm with you, it's all fine to me.
Av said cutely. Awww, my sweet bunny, I love you too Avie. I said and stood up from his lap.
One more, please? He asked whining, puckering his lips. Only cause your adorable, Kay? I said smirking and leaned to kiss him shortly. Come on, you gotta take a bubble bath baby, I don't want you hurting from your bruises later, I'll help you. I said and intertwined my hand with his to walk to my shower.