Trying not to. Chp29

Liz's POV:
At the time that my cold shower finished I decided to wear my grey with red sweater, white poliester shorts and high boots. Av couldn't hide his sadness as I left his place; aww my poor Angel, we only clapped hands as goodbye. I'm rethinking this game "decision" a lot, it feels blanc; my heart aches without Avan, but I know I'll see him later anyway and gossip with my girls, so that's a good thing. I just rang the doorbell of Ariana's house; hope that she doesn't laugh bout this. The door opened to the sound of Ari's happy squeaks and with her well known coffee in her hand. Dingus! I've missed u lots bestie, come in please. She exclaimed. I hugged her and happily entered inside, we both sat on her soft black carpet; as always it's our friendship tradition of sitting on the carpet instead of the couch, even if it's basically in front of us. Three hours past, Ariana and I've been talking, cracking jokes and bickering about some set producers. 
You miss him, don't you? Ari ask smirking. I pout, nod and said.  How can I not miss Avan, he's always with me and cuddling me.  Ariana gave me a half smile and opened her arms to me. Oh c'mere Little miss Clingy! He's coming later Liz, we're gonna hang out here with the Gang. She assured me, while I hugged her. Can you call Vic and Dani, to come over now Dingus? I asked. They're on their way babes. Ari laughed. Wait- so it's already 4pm! I exclaimed.  Yep, time passes while we cry too Elizabeth. She said.  I frowned and sat up straight. The doorbell rings and we ran to open the it, Leon, Daniella with Matt.
Hey Ari, Miss Gilies. Leon salutes, and hug us.  We entered back into the house and some of us went to the kitchen; Dani and Ariana sat on the couch talking bout season 3(Victorious); and Matt, Leon and I are getting some Nachos with Popcorn on the side.  Hey Liz! Where's Avan? Daniella asked casually. I simply shrugged and said: He's supposed to be in his way I guess.    He told me he was picking Vic before arriving. Leon added, and I raised a brow, how strange.
Well cool then. Matt said awkwardly. Liz your phone's ringing! It says Muffinbun 💋🖤. Ariana yelled. 
Pick it, it's Avan, imma go to the restroom. I said and walked away.  Kay! She said.   
Honeybun, you there baby? Av said from the call.
They all cooed and Ariana said:  She went to the restroom Jogia. When are you guys coming?
He sighted and said: I was hoping to bring some ice cream but they're too many for me and Victoria to carry, so guys, can you come to "Horace's"(Ice cream shop)? 
Sure man, we'll be there! Leon exclaimed.
Awesome, Thanks. Btw tell Liz I miss her. Av said, and hang up.
He's so in love with her. Ariana sighted content.
I finally got out of the bathroom and came back to the living room and I see everyone grabbing their bags so I ask: What did I miss, you people?   Oh nothing, your Babe called, to go and rescue him and his loads of Ice cream. Matt joked.
I rolled my eyes and said: Let's go then, I want Food!  Where's my phone?  
I turned around and saw Ariana holding it up for me, so I took it and thanked her.   
We entered in Mathew's car, both guys sat in front and we girls sat at the back.  I'm looking through my window till Daniella nudged me and said: Someone said he misses you by the phone.   I chuckled and nodded.
Alright!  Here we are ! And, look at the pretty boy in there. Matt laughed while pointing Avan inside the shop.
We all walked to the Ice cream store, entered and saw Vic running to us in relief and Avan sitting on a chair with his head buried in his arms.  Oh Dear Lord, that kid is annoying! Vic exclaimed.  What's up with you girl? Leon chuckled.
Oh simple, that 20 year old Baby is whining for your Best friend. Victoria said to Ari and then looked at me tired.
How long? I said gently .  Since you left. Vic said and went with our friends to go and show them the Ice cream.
I walked over to where Avan is and nicely stroke his hair with my nails.  He turned his face up, pouted and said: You look beautiful.  I chuckled softly and said: Oh bear, come on we gotta go Avan.   He stood up and picked out air. 
Lizzy! There's  of Cotton Candy and even Strawberry Cheesecake, Dingus! Ari squeaked.   I smiled at her and said: That's great honey, it must taste delicious.  You bet! Av laughed and whispered something into Ari's ear.
I simply glared at him and shrugged it off, all 4 girls went with Matt in his Jeep and Leon drove with Avan(in his car), way to Ariana's house.  We arrived back again, so we took 5 Ice creams with us to the house and I asked Vic: Why that much?
She sighted and said: You know that old man of yours, he wanted to bring something to share and he finished with almost the entire Ice cream shop, because he didn't know which flavor you'd like Today.   I gasped and shook my head.  No, you've got to be kidding Vic!  I said and laughed while taking a bowl from the kitchen to enter my Ice cream.
Victoria just padded my shoulder and said: He seems to need you, he said that you're the best thing that has ever happened to him.   I nodded shyly and went back to what I was doing, pouring the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, and sat in the two seat comfy red couch, beside Avan.  Aren't you gonna eat Tudor? I asked him.  No, I had one too many samples bubba, my stomach doesn't need more food.  He said and laid his head on my lap.  You're all better now, I can imagine. I snicker and tickled his sides.
Why aren't you eating all the Shit that you brought man? Matt asks av.
Avan whined and cuddled with my lap, and Vic said: Shut the Fuck up Avan, she's here now, no more whining. We all laughed and I said:
You don't wanna know how it is normally.
Avan turned his face to me and frowned.
You guys wanna play or not? Leon said.
We all agreed, Matt And Ariana went to grab some cards and brought them,but I don't know what they're for.
What the heck are those? I ask.
They all snorted and Vic said: Hasn't Avan showed you his favorite game?
Avan quickly sat up from my lap and glared at them and said: How could you take that from my trailer!? Guys, that wasn't for you!!
I turned to him in confusion(but angry) and said: Then, for who was it Avan?
For you Silly goose! Matt exclaimed.
Hey, don't be mean, she just asked me a question.Av pouted and hugged me from the side. I laughed a bit and said: Just tell me what are the cards about.  Victoria snorted popping in and said: Avan named this ("Questionable Cards"), they're basically truth or dares, but randomly, for example... She took a cart from the box and it says: Kiss the one you love.
Vic laughed and said: All yours the game Liz, cause there's no more in here who's dating hun.   I pulled my brow up and crossed my arms round my chest, smirked and ask: You sure Justice? 
She blushed and looked away.  We're playing or what? Daniella said and held the box, looking through some cards.
Wow, there are some of them that were gonna skip and leave them to Avan to show them to you girl. Ariana says.
I looked down at my lap to see a sleeping Avan with his hand on my waist, so I shoved it away and pulled him to sit correctly, while He looked so tired and it melt my heart away.   I'll go first. Av volunteered. He took a card from the middle of the living room table and read: Are you really okay?   He frowned and saved it in his pocket, then said: I didn't remember I did two kinds of cards, they were romantic and some sad things that I didn't much knew about myself or any of you guys.
But to answer the question; I guess I'm in a point of my life where I don't want anything to finish or fly away from me, but sometimes you just gotta accept the fact of the true world; with your eyes opened, and for me that would be; with Elizabeth.