This Marked Him Awfully. Chp23

NO ONES POV:
The three hours past quickly and Avan is now waiting for his girlfriend to open her door for him, with his eyes closed nervous to adore her even more by the second. The door finally opened and he has his hands all over his face looking down and she said: Why is my date covering his face right now Avan?   He blushes and chuckled.  Cause maybe I could faint because of your goddess perfection. He said nervously. What about if we faint together babe? Liz said smiling. She took his hands off his face, brought up his chin up to her face, cupped his face and kissed his eyes and he opened them.   My god Liz. You look... amazing mcgillz, I've never seen a woman more beautiful than you Darling. Av said grabbing her waist and admiring his perfect girlfriend. Liz blushed, got to close her door with her purse in hand and drove their way to the theater.
Avan handed the tickets to the girl in charge of receiving them, and entered inside the theater.  The show started like 20 minutes later, Liz has her head on Avans shoulder while laughing about the middle of the scene and then there was a scream heard by everyone. 
HELP PLEASE HELP! THERE'S A BIG FIRE BACK HERE!  A lady scared for her life screamed.
Everybody gasped and started to run outside with their couples, but there was some more people inside the building while Avan and Liz are already out, Liz is crying out of scared but Avan is trying to sooth her down; seeing how many people are coming out; coughing and hurt.  HEY MAN, PLEASE COME AND HELP ME GET SOME PEOPLE OUT! A Big guy shouted in please to Avan. COURSE, RIGHT NOW! Av screamed.  Avan kissed Liz's head and ran inside, leaving Liz screaming for him to come back, she's so scared and overwhelmed.  AVAN! COME BACK! PLEASE MY LOVE! Liz shouted crying.
Avan and the guy are inside the dressing room with fire around and with their suits; covering their mouths to not breath the toxic air.  YOU TAKE THE TWO KIDS AND I GRAB THE LADY! Av screamed to the guy. The guy  nodded and went down with the children, and quickly said: AVAN, FAST YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS CRYING FOR YOU MAN!  Avan sighted and ran to pick up the unconscious woman. Since the guy left the door is now in flames so he looks around and saw a small but good enough window so he put the lady on a corner,  opened the window and he started getting dizzy but he couldn't leave Liz alone or failed to his family, so with all his strength he carried the girl and passed her out off the window and after threw himself too.
Avan took in some new air and ripped off his shirt because of the hotness and some recent bruises and burns he has on his body.  Let's get out of here miss. He said. The lady still has pulse so hopefully she will resist, Avan went out of one small behind door and found fireman's and police talking with the owners and one with Liz while she's crying.  He sighted and walked to them.  He coughed and said: Hey umm, she was left alone with other two children who one guy saved them and came back.  The Police turned around with Liz and gasped seeing him in pain. She took the lady from him and Liz screamed: BABY!
OH GOD! She ran to him and hugged him crying, he hugged her back but suffering to breath a little.  He coughed again, caressed her lower back and said: Hey my love, I'm okay, really. Lying a little. She pulled away, cupped his face and the sherif said: I'm sorry to interrupt, but sir how did you got out of there with the lady? He wrapped around Liz's waist while she has her head on the crook of his neck; hugging him.  I went to help out a good guy, he wanted to save them, she and two children who were the only ones left, but he couldn't do it alone so I helped him out, but when he went outside the door was already covered in flames, so I had to go out from a window with a back door outside and now we're luckily here ma'am.
Av said. He saw the woman and the kids entering to an ambulance laying unconscious on the hospital gurney and sighted.
You were very brave sir, thank you so much for your help, those three people wouldn't have done it without you, we're really thankful for you, take care. The Police officer said and left to go and talk with her co-workers. He nodded and looked down at his not so calmed girlfriend and caressed her hair and said: I'm here darling, I'm here with you.  Liz sniffed, caressed his cheek and said: Let's go Avan, I don't want you to be here anymore love. He nodded simply, walked with her to where the car is, she helped him to sit on the passenger seat and she started driving to his mothers house, she knows the address because of Ketan, he gave his and his mom's to her for any emergency.  Avie, I'm going to take to your parents house babe, it's safer, they know the best, Kay? Liz said and kissed his hand.  Yes mcgills, I understand, but you're staying with me right? I don't wanna be left alone babe! Pleaseee! Avan whined. Liz sighted and said: Angel, I'm not leaving your side baby, don't worry please love, I'm just taking you there, so they can help you get better soon Jogia kid.   Kay mcgills, thank you for not leaving me back there, I was really scared...av said.