We're enough for each other. Chp18

NO ONES POV:
The sweet couple are sitting with each other in their bathrooms floor, Avan is holding Liz while she's trying to keep her way on.
I know, it's unfair Liz, but what could we possibly do love? Not everyone is gonna love, take care, or like you baby, and I'm so sorry, if all these years you'd have always been trying to get their attention but nothing. The only thing I can assure you, is that you have a supporting brother down there, with his maybe seem nice girlfriend, your friends from our work, who knows how tough, funny and cranky sometimes you are babe. Av is saying and Liz chuckled a little. But he kept saying: And Avan Jogia, your boyfriend, do you know him, maybe?  Liz nodded chuckling a little, and he pecked her cheek.  Well, I'm him, and I know and could repeat this every day, Liz, I love you,  I always try to be there for you, and you do it back, which means how much we care for each other babe, we're enough, alright? It doesn't matter how anyone thinks about us, okay liz? Av said affirming. Yes av, you're right, we have each other and that's what matters, thank you baby. Liz said. Av smiled and started to smother Liz with kisses all around her face. Liz is laughing softly and then said: Avie, come on baby, we gotta go downstairs love. Avan then put a pouty,sad, dramatic, face, so Liz rolled her eyes but then kissed him. That nice bunny? Liz said.
So nice sunshine. Av said and helped him and Liz stand up. We are back down and found Natalie and George organizing some monopoly, so they joined them, sitting across each other, Liz and Natalie are sitting together, Avan and George too. After playing 4 rounds the winning scores were: Avan, Natalie, George, Avan. Liz didn't won any of them, she doesn't really care but she's just playing along. HA! Do you remember when you used to tell me , I wasn't winning once, now you're proved wrong! George said to Liz chuckling a bit. Liz rolled her eyes, just stand up from the floor and pinched his arm. LIZ! George screamed. She just laughed and went to the kitchen, where Avan followed her, pulling her by her waist, to him. Liz turned around and caressed his cheek a little and opened the fridge to get some juice. She sat on one of the counter chairs and offered av some of her juice, which he accept easily. Avan, you drank all my juice! Liz said annoyed.
Yes, but it was like 4 hours ago baby, In the shower, remember? Av said in her ear, whispering. I-I wasn't talking about that, and you know it. Liz said and bite his cheek.

Liz's POV
He kissed my head, and came to my back part and hugged my torso, while his hands are resting on my chest. He is pulling my dress down, so I entered my hand and tried to fix it, but he didn't let me and fixed it by himself. Let me help you baby, okay?
Av said on my ear, softly. I just nodded and stand up. AV, LIZ! THE FOOD IS READY! George shout. I rolled my eyes, grabbed Avans hand in mine, and went outside. Elizabeth, Avan, sit right there, please. My dad said and showed us two chairs along with the table, together. Yes, sir. Av said, and took me with him. We just sat, I put my head on avies shoulder and he kissed my head. Baby, are you eating chicken or meat? I think I'm going for meat. Av said softly.
Umm, I think I'll go by chicken, love. I said. He nodded, caressed my hair and stand up, to go and get our food.
Liz, I've only known you for only four hours, but let me tell you, you're an amazing person. Nat said looking at me smiling.
Awww, thank you so much, sweet. Let's just say that everyone is special, in their way. I'm so glad we get along Nat, we should really hang out together after this. I said happily and winked at her. She chuckled and hand five me. Then my dad called me so I excused myself from the table and got up. Yes dad? I said looking at my dad. Nothing sweetheart, I just prepared you some pita bread in the heart forms you liked, when you were a kid. My dad said sweetly. I gasped, and looked at the bread in the plate and said emotionally : No you didn't, thank you dad. He just nodded and pat my shoulder. I just walked where av is, and he is just smiling at me, and pecked me. I got a tear down my cheek and laughed a bit. Wow, i just teared up, by just a pita bread. I said. He took out plates and walked me with him to put chairs, I took the stick with my chicken and put it in the bread to eat it. Baby, you know it's not just a bread, this is special, cause your dad remembered something that you really like and made it for his daughter. Avie said. Mhmm. I said nodding eating my food. He laughed and kissed my head. We all finished eating, while we ate we talked about our current plans and lives. Nat and Georgie, finished high school and got a scholarship to a university together and are planning on living with each other. That really made me happy, I'm proud of him, he's achieving everything he wants and even better with such a nice girl as Natalie. Well Av and me explained our plans and situation together, my brother, sister in law and my dad are all happy for us and they even congratulated us, but my mom is just with an attitude, we didn't took it personal and just kept talking about it. While my parents they said that they're fine, missing both of us and are planning on going to Las Vegas with some of their friends, for some vacations. Which...
Did really surprised everyone of us, but we just wished them luck. By now, we are in the living room, just reposing from all the food we just had. I'm laying on avs chest and he's caressing my arm. My parents are in another couch talking about something and seems like my mother isn't happy about it, but then my father stand up and said: Liz, Georgie, could I talk with you guys outside for a sec, please, and I'm sorry if I interrupt you guys.  George looked at me confused and after said: Sure dad, we're coming.  I just shrugged and got up.  We went to the backyard again, saw my dad sitting on our favorite bench, and started to point us to sit with him.  He sighted and looked at us with a sad face.  Kids, I'm so sorry for everything I've put you through in your childhood, I will never forgive myself for all the things I've lost with you guys, you've always been my most precious gifts. I'm not trying or willing to buy your love or heart, but I just feel the need to apologize and say how much I care and love you both. Your mother, well she just doesn't seem to understand every bad we've made you past all these years, so I can't say anything for her. I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am for not giving you attention, care or interest. I love you guys even if you don't feel the same as me. My dad said softly.
We just opened our eyes wide and looked at each other. George and I stand up and I said:
Wait- is this a trap or something dad?
He sighted and looked at us with a small smile and said: No honey, I'm just trying to get to know you and have your respect and love again, which I know it's difficult to find.
Dad, we... I tried to say. But George helped me and said:     Dad we are just in shock, we wouldn't even imagine you would actually say something like that, thank you for taking it in, but you gotta understand we need some time, to get back all out good feeling for you, it's kinda hard to accept your apologies so quickly, if you understand.  My dad nodded and stand up. Of course kids, I know and I can't wait to get along with you and your half's. My dad said and we rolled our eyes laughing about it. He just shrugged and opened his arms to us, we accept his hug, and he kissed our cheeks. Thank you guys, I really don't deserve this opportunity, I'm really grateful to have children like you, thank you so much Elizabeth, and thank you so much too, George.
My dad said and left us there. We are still not believing what happened and just looking at each other with confused faces, didn't say a thing, but then the silence broke when Av and Nat came along with us. Heyyy ki- Nat was saying. She went silence then looked at us with a weird face and motioned Avie, but he just chuckled a little and said: Don't look at me, I don't have any idea, just like you. She rolled her eyes and came to George and Avan grabbed my waist. Hey baby, you okay mcgills? Av asked concerned.  Y-Yeah babe, I'm fine, let's just go upstairs, and I'll tell you. I said and said bye to a confused George and a concerned Natalie. We are now sitting on our bed and I'm holding Avans hand while looking at him with a small grin. He kissed me and said: My love, are you willing to tell me, what happened down there baby?   Mmmhmm, I'm just happy bunny. After I explained him everything, avan listened carefully and cheered me up, more than I already was.