Oh my, Ketan?. Chp21

Avans POV:
After that dramatic Avan and Liz episode, yeah we like to call it like that, anyways; we finally got changed and ate lunch before going out of Bubba's Department, she was starving and I was a bit hungry. Liz is all changed into some casual clothes she says, but she looks Gorgeous. She's wearing Bell Black Jeans, with a Dark blue and Indigo; Vintage Flowery Top, and a pair of Grey Birkenstock Sandals. I'm wearing cargo red pants, with a plain shirt and one of my coats, mustard color.
Liz is sitting on the high chairs of the kitchen counter making herself a pony tail on her hair, and I'm about to call my brother.
Baby, did I give you the keys? I said looking at my phone. Umm yeah you did av. Liz said checking her purse.
Kay cool, we're almost outta here, I promise my love. I said chuckling a little. She smiled and nodded. The phone ringed 5 times and then finally he picked up. Dude, what the heck are you doing? Get over here lil buddy. Ketan said In his laughing mode. I rolled my eyes and said: Yeah, well thank you for letting the phone ring almost ten times! And btw we aren't gonna storm in to your house without asking Jogia, we're polite people mister. Liz chuckled silently and nodded at me, and I smiled and send her an air kiss. Okay dipshit, so you coming or not Avan? Ketan said annoyed. Yes, we are Ketan, and you better not act weird, cause I can say things to Bella too. I said and the last part; in between my teeth so Liz didn't hear me. Bye Av, drive safe. He said. Yes I will see ya. I finally said and shut the call. So bubba, you okay if we go now my love? I said and grabbed my baby's waist while smiling at her. Hmmm let me think little one. She said and chuckled. I smiled and bent down to kiss her. Then I grabbed her hand and pulled away from her lips, I helped her stand up and she took her purse on her shoulder and guided me to the door. We entered to her car and I'm driving cause my beautiful girlfriend doesn't know my brothers address. I started to go on the road and noticed Liz looking at the window kinda lost in her mind and tapping her right knee while sighting. I looked at her concerned and put my right hand on her thigh softly and rubbed it carefully. Oh my girl, how are you feeling sweet Angel, I didn't stopped to ask you how are you doing my love.
I said in a soft and low tone. She put her hand on top of mine and caressed it, after placed it on her heart place, and started to breath calmly but didn't say a thing. Her heart is slowly calming down, she closed her eyes and cuddled with my arm a little to get comfortable. I love you Liz, and I will always be there for you darling. I said in a assuring way. Thank you for always keeping your promise Avan, you don't know how much this means to me baby, I love you to the moon and back... Liz said in a soft voice. I looked at her dashing baby blue eyes, gave her a small smile and said: I will be by your side everyday and every night Elizabeth Gillies, and that also includes this meeting my baby girl. She smiled widely and kissed my hand, and then I reached her cheek and pinched her cheek softly, making her giggle and say: My love! ... Thank you avie, you're a wonderful soul babe. The last part assuring. Your health and happiness means everything for me mcgills, you'll always have me by your side, even if we take different paths in this short life. I said and parked the car in Ketan's big house driveway. I will too love, I promise muffin. She said and opened the door of the car to go out. She's already standing in front of my door and offered me her hand to go out of it. I took my phone and went out while holding my baby's hand, smiling at each other. We walked to the door and I ringed the bell quickly, and said to Liz: This is gonna be a long but fun adventure babe, I'm warning you. She rolled her eyes playfully and chuckled. The door opened, Ketan and Bella are smiling, at us, like if we were two babies. New Sis! Welcome to our house, I hope we have a great time liz! And, Avan... Ketan said excited at first, looking at Liz and then looked at me and said annoyingly ( in a funny mode). Oh Ketan, let the kids pass in already, come on in Liz and Avan. Bella said and we all laughed. We nodded and walked in behind them, I closed the door and after left off to the living room with a pool table and a big Tv. Ketan and Bella sat in two high black chairs which are in front of the comfy couch where I laid down while Liz sat down and has her lap with my head on top of it, while she laughed. Av, are you kidding me? This is the first day of your girlfriend here and you're laying down on the couch, without even asking her if she wanted too. Ketan said and slapped my arm while laughing. I gasped and sat quickly to say: KETAN! THAT FUCKING HURT, you big ass. Bella rolled her eyes and looked at Liz and said: Welcome to my life since 7 years ago, I hope you like it hun. Liz chuckled and nodded. You're a survivor, don't worry you have a partner now. Liz said and Bella laughed and five hand her. Ketan and I looked at them with a weird face then he said: Okayy we see you girls, now you're a team huh? We'll see later at how competitive you both get, in uno(card game). Liz put her eyebrow up, looked up at him and said: We'll see about that, Dear Brother. I laughed hardly, kissed Liz's head and looked at Ketan and said proudly: Let me tell you Ketan; my girl ate and left no crumbs babehh. He rolled his eyes and said to Liz: Ohh Liz, I've been waiting for ya, we needed another one with attitude here. Referring to Bella. Liz chuckled silently and shook her head to the sides.
Bella stood up and offered Liz her hand to help her stand up, then whispered something to her ear, and turned around to Ketan and slapped his nape, that made me laughed, until Liz leaned down and pinched my arm and said firmly: Don't laugh about that Avan Jogia, okay? I looked deeply in her eyes and said: Yes m'am. She nodded and stand up straight with her purse, beside Bella. Come babes, let's go upstairs, I'll show you a little something, while these two organize the playing area. Bella said at Liz smirking. Sure thing girl. Bye kiddos. Liz said and chuckled. They walked upstairs and left us down here while sighting and standing up to pick up the games. Man, that's a mini Bella, imagine a kid av. Ketan said cackling and messing with me. I laughed, nodded and said: Oh my, Ketan?! Don't say that, you know they have ears everywhere dude!
He sighted and nodded. Come on baby bro, let's head downstairs to the basement to get the games. Ketan said and I nodded. And then we left down there.