The Message Pt2. Chp26

Avans POV:
This three days just remembered me how I was when I was single, but not in that way, I mean;
Going out with my friends, or hanging out with my brother and Bella, but the most is; longing for my Girl.  I just hope she's safe and taking care of herself, like she always does.  She's going on a dinner tonight and I helped her to pick her outfit, Liz sent me a picture right now, and wow, I couldn't be more proud of how happy she is. The smile that she has it's the one she uses only for exiting works or when she's in a good mood, that's very good, I don't wish to anyone; getting Liz angry there, I think they wouldn't know what to think.  I'm just messing around, if she's okay and healthy; then I can be called alive. 
Liz told me if I could go to her apartment and wash some dirty clothe she left and maybe pass the iron too.  I'm here, finally I've ironed all the floor, thank god she doesn't have pets, it's not that I don't like them. The puppies and kitties are nice, but after you clean the whole floor, it's not funny to have someone shitting  on it afterwards.   The good thing is that Liz told me that she had some frozen pizza and frozen cranberries with chocolate, which I'm eating right now, though I almost burned the pizza.

A Message from (My Baby❤️) came out, I burnt myself with the pizza while unlocking the phone, but that's fine.
Help, pleaseLiz's Text.  Oh my god, I spit out the food and wrote her: My love, share me the details right now, please, I'm on my way find to you.  I rushed to take my backpack and some clothe, and drove to the airport with my keys, passport, money and bought the fastest ticket there was.  She texted me back now after a while.  Av, I think this was a trap for me, there are some big guys here and Kai is talking with them, I think they're taking me somewhere basically "unknown" or where nobody can find me? Here my location is: Civitel Olympic (Marousi, Greece), im at the hotel right now, come quick please.
That was Liz's Text. I feel my heart quickly almost tripped over and over again, Liz is in danger, and fuck, I'm not there!
I text her back: Im already on the plane baby, im really so sorry you're there alone. Liz, Please do whatever they tell you to, okay? I know it isn't right in any level,  but you can't risk your life out there, you don't know that country or those persons,  i understand you have fear, I'm too, you can't imagine how much.  The police is on their way, okay? I'm getting there Elizabeth, I promise you, I love you Liz, so much.   She left me on read, and then went offline, shit.

Liz's POV:
When I met Kai down at the restaurant where we were supposed to meet with the directors, but for my unfortunate plans,  there were only like 4 big guys talking to Kai, without any idea of the now unbelievable"movie", it's a trap, at least for me it is.
They all told me to sit still on one of the table chairs, and stay quiet. I did as told, but I had to text Avan for help, I need to get outta here. It seems that this trip is costing me my life.  HEY GILLIES! Kai shouted, smirked at me and said: I'll give your boyfriend a little call, and see if he actually loves you, piece of shit!   Two of the guys shut my mouth with duck tape, they bind my hands over my back with a rope, together with my heels too and carried me into a black van, then the two guys left went in front to drive and Kai came to the back, he sat beside me, grabbed his phone and said: Shut up, or we kill you right here.
I just nodded and looked down, Kai laughed and dialed Avans Phone number on his phone and called it.
Hey little boy, Ive got your precious little treasure here, I swear if you bring more people with you here, I'll kill both of you. Kai said.  He put the call on speaker and I heard Av said:  DONT DO ANYTHING TO HER! SHE DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG, BASTARD! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!    Kai just laughed and slapped me, so I whined.   Did you heard that mister Jogia? That's what happens when you don't listen, so, when do you get here? The rain is very beautiful this days here, I bet Liz will just love it, specially where we're taking her to. Kai said.   A silent tear escaped from my eye, as I heard Av crying on the phone but then he said: Please, just, don't hurt her, why did you brought her there? To break us apart? Or you want money?
I'm getting there tomorrow morning. Just when the rain will already be dripping...      HA! YOU SEE! WE'LL HAVE LOTS OF FUN! Oh and this kidnap or however you wanna call it, it's for many times of Liz not wanting me by her side, and now k got jealous, but it's now all in the past, I did this to make you angry, I think it worked, didn't it? My supposed to be "manager"said. Av just stayed quiet and sighted, he knows he shouldn't say anything about him until being here, where he can safe me. Im so scared and hurt, I just wanna go home, this is getting petrifying.
HEY HEY OPEN THE DOOR! RIGHT NOW! PUT THE WEAPONS DOWN! A very loud knock and lots of scream just appeared knocking on the back door of the van. Kai threw the phone to the floor and mumbled (irritated): Fuck, fuck, why now??? The other two guys stood up with a scared face and opened the door quickly, there are more than 10 police officers in front of the now opened door, with guns in their hands pointing to the three men. The brunette with glasses and ugly face; called Kai, turned to look at me and punched me on my face, and I fainted. Well, I don't remember when I passed out, but when I woke up, I was in a big bed with some nurses and doctor from the Greek E.R, they were checking my vitals and my bruises. I asked one of the police officers what did they do with them, and she told me; they were sent to Greek prison for 20 years, and after that they would be sent to the USA, for them to judge if sent them to another prison or put them on rehab.
I'm on the hotel suit right now, they were very kind at letting me stay here without paying and brought me my stuff, and two security guards, until Av would come and pick me. The hospital and the police called Avan at 9:00pm and told him everything that happened, and told him to calm down, but he didn't listen, but thanked them anyways, and that he will be here by tomorrow morning, at least that was what the two security girls woman told me.
It's now 11 pm, I can't sleep and I'm just cuddling with the pillows, and my eye hurts because of the punch. So I decided to talk with the guards until 4 am I felt my eyes getting heavy, but kept the conversation until 6, they are very sweet and helpful people.