Its unfair. Chp17

Avans POV:
After that night and one day at Liz's place, we spend three days sleeping at my house, the majority of time we were out on dates and even went to a skateboarding park, which Liz didn't like that much cause she fell like 4 times, I was always there to catch her, but she did it for me which I loved and really appreciate. Yesterday we even packed our bags for tomorrow morning to head out to Liz's beach house, im exited and worried. Liz's parents may not see how perfect and wonderful their only daughter is, but I do, and I don't care whatever nobody has to say or complain about it. They're my parents in law or something like that, and I'm thankful they had Liz, but it's not fair for my baby to be suffering with her own parents.  It's raining right now, so I'm in the bench porch, watching it pour, while Liz is sleeping. The rain isn't floating around it's just small, so Liz hasn't identified it, and she doesn't need to. I've been here like 30 minutes already, so I'm gonna go inside the house. I'm entering to the kitchen to grab some water, and find Liz on her phone smiling and laughing, I smiled and pecked the side of her head.
George, he's here, shut the fuck up, besides if mom and dad don't like it, it's their problem, mister hidden girlfriend. Said Liz cackling. I just looked at her with my brows up and chuckled silently.  I grabbed Liz's cup and drank from it, she already has one so why look for another. She just stared at me and I pecked her, Liz rolled her eyes and took me to the couch with her, still on the phone. She's hearing her brother talking and sat herself on top of me, I'm holding her waist softly, kissing her nape, while she has her body leaned on me.  What's her name? Oh Natalie, that's nice, poor child, has to deal with you Georgie. Said Liz and I chuckled a little. Liz turned around smiling and kissed my forehead laughing.  Yes, yes whatever. See you tomorrow, at ten in the house, Kay?  Okay, love you too, take care. Liz said calmly.  She put the phone aside and right after put her head on the crook of my neck, and I'm carrying her like a baby and kissing her cheeks.  Do you love me so? Liz asked me innocently. I smiled softly and kissed her for almost a minute and said: To the moon and back baby, I love you to the moon and back...  She smiled and kissed me again.  Then I put my head on her bosoms and said: I'm hungry babe.
With a brow up she said: We have food on both of our houses avie, eat baby.   I sighted and said: Yeah, but the only food I want, you carry it everyday and it never gets bad.  And I haven't drink it for three days, that's a lot. She laughed and said:  You know, you just had to say that you want milk av, you just made a whole story out of it  baby. I rolled my eyes playing and pulled her shirt up, entered my head in it and she took her boob out from her bra, and let it there. I just want milk, I don't want to tease her and never get her to hurt, so I'm just squishing her nipple with my lips,  she is fixing my position, and I'm caressing her cleavage.  She put on Aladdin and while watching it she's caressing my arm and pecking my head once in a while. After 30 minutes I took my head out and fixed her shirt. She looked at me cooing at my messy hair and sleepy face.  Come here my baby. Liz said stretching her arms for me. I just leaned on her laid body,put my head on her chest  and kissed her jaw before closing my eyes.

Liz's POV:
I knew av was going to fall when he finished drinking. He's now sleeping on me, while I watch my movie and cuddling with him at the same time, he's so soft and cute, but when he's sleeping I love to hug him a lot.  It has past 30 minutes and the movie is almost finished but avie is still sleeping, I took Avans phone which was about to fall on the floor and picked up a missing call from his mom. It ring only two times until someone picked up.  Hi honey, how are you? Wendy (Avans mom) said.  Umm, hey, I'm sorry, Avan isn't quite hearing you misses Jogia, he's sleeping. I said whispering. That's okay sweetie, how are you both? Av told me you guys are going out tomorrow, would you like to borrow some sunscreen or something? Wendy said. We're very good, thank you for asking, I think we're okay, we already packed today in the morning and-I was saying, but Avan snorted. I chuckled a little and said: Omg, that was Avan.  And pecked his head. Wendy laughed too and said: Good luck with that Liz, sometimes he doesn't make noise but he can sure pull up with some snorts out of anywhere.  Thanks for the warning, is there anything you need av to know? I said and chuckled at first.  I was just calling to make sure both of you guys are doing okay, and mentally prepared for a trip baby. Wendy said calmly and made me feel so calm. I sighted and said: Well, av is doing good but is worried about me, and I'm just trying to come along with this... I said in a lowered voice.
Sweetheart, I don't know how are you feeling right now or how av is trying to help you, but I can assure you, that this will not be your first time dealing with situations. You know the secret of good old love? In any circumstances your other half will support and give you a hand, but for that to happen the communication is everything hun, you need to trust Avan, it's not to fix you or to change you. It's about not being left alone, even when you think there's nobody who could be there for you, do you get it honey? Wendy said calmly. I-I don't know w-what to say, thank you so much for that. I was really looking forward to just ignore it and try to keep on with av, but you're right; the good old love secret is true.  I said mesmerized. Oh dear, of course, I'm here for you, don't think twice, but first always make sure to trust with who you are, doesn't matter if it's Avan or not, Kay?
Please Take care sweetie, I need to do some laundry, say hi to av from me, bye. Wendy said kindly. Sure, goodbye. I said and turned off his phone.  I didn't remembered I had a movie playing, it finished already tho, I spend 10 minutes talking with Wendy, it feels so good to be supported by some people even if it's not your blood family.  Avie has his nose and cheek attached to my neck and his hand are holding my torso while pecking my jaw.  I love you, so much my love, always remember that. Av said softly. I looked down at him and smiled, he winked at me and kissed me. I love you more baby, to the moon and back. I said and hugged him.