The Expected News. Chp22

Avans POV:
When we finished looking at my baby pics, we walked downstairs; Ketan and Bella are preparing dinner while me and Liz had just finished playing great set of Uno(card game), guess who won.  No... not Liz, ME!  We are sitting in front of each other picking up the cards to organize them.  THATS A HUGE SHIT! Ketan screamed looking at Bella's phone, from the kitchen. THATS WHAT SHE SAID! I shouted back smirking and looking down. Ketan and Bella laughed like no one, Liz looked at me bothered, with a brow up and said: Who Avan?  I stopped laughing and scratched the back of my neck and just heard the silent chuckles from Bella.  I stood up, sat beside her, wrapped my arm around her shoulder and leaned my head on her shoulder.  Mcgills, Are you ready to go back to set babe? I said smiling and kissed her jaw. She looked down at me and said: Mhmm, I'm excited to get to film with you as my real boyfriend Jogia.  Liz kissed me and patted my cheek softly and whispered: Avan boy, you're very funny aren't ya? But yeah it's pretty big. And then she smirked. I blushed and looked down, she kissed my head and then kept cuddling with me while looking at her phone.   Some while later, we all had dinner and watched some good ("House wife's") (Tv show) and had to bid our goodbyes at 10:00pm after a very chaotic and funny day.
We've arrived to Liz's department safely, and since Liz was feeling exhausted we directly fall asleep after changing into our pjs.
The morning finally came ticking by my 6:00 am alarm, which didn't made Liz very happy, cause she has now adapted to wake up whenever she wants, but today is the first day back to set so we have to get ready because the table read is at 9:00am.
It might be a bit early, but I know how much cuddly my girlfriend gets at mornings or when she doesn't wanna do anything at all, and how much her dress up session could delay, so better safe then sorry. When I finally sat up, I tapped Liz's arm kindly but she covered her entire self with the bed covers and whined. I rolled my eyes and bent down to her, pulled down the sheets and kissed her cheek.  Morning Gillies, wake up now, come on, we gotta do some things today hun. I said and stood up from the bed. Avan! It's freaking six in the morning, how could you do this to me? It's too early and even more, because we came late from Ketan's and Bella's. Liz said complaining. I sighted and offered her my hand to stand up, which she finally took and stand up; to put her puffy butterfly slippers, and it caused me to chuckle and kissed her head softly.
We walked to the kitchen while Liz is still kinda asleep, walking slowly and holding onto my  arm like a koala. I sat Liz on the kitchens high chairs, smiled at her and kissed her forehead.  You are so cute, did you know that baby? I said cooing at her while cupping her face.  She closed her eyes and after said: Why thank you Dear, now could you please go and prepare your girlfriend some bacon and eggs.  I looked at her deeply in the eyes she kissed him, and that made smile in the kiss, pulled away and walked to go and make some food. Elizabeth, you're mine. I said sternly frying the bacon. She scoffed and said: Oh really, am I? I raised a brow up, looked at and said: Hella yes baby. She chuckled and stood up to grab a glass of water, and gave me the rest of it. After 10 minutes our plates are all served with the food and have two mugs of tea in hand.
Thank you muffin. Liz said taking her plate to the couch with her. I smiled and said: No problem Liz. Oh and btw baby, it's 7:20 already. Liz huffed, nodded and said: Thank you handsome, I'm not long in finishing here, so I'm almost head off to shower. We finished our meals and I offered to clean the plates while Liz showered. Finally after 4 years she went out of the bathroom and shouted: Av, come and shower, the water is boiling, very nice! I shook my head, laughed, walked to the bedroom and took off my clothe while she picks hers out of her closet. She sat on the bed with the clothe beside her and said:
I love you Jogia. I smiled widely and walked in front of her with my towel around my waist, hugged her and kissed her cheek.
I'm the luckiest guy in the world, I love you so much Liz. I said and caressed the top of her hair. She blushed, stood up and kissed me for a long while, but we had to pull away because of the timing. Some minutes later, I came out of the shower with my hair all wet, brushed and a part in the middle, just like Liz likes it. She's already changed and now is brushing her hair standing up, she looks beautiful as always but I will never get tired of saying it. Liz looked at me smiling and said: Look at my baby, so precious.  We are all ready now, very pretty btw, well Liz even more. Liz and I are inside her car now, she's driving us to the set, while I'm singing with the radio the song:( Losing My Religion-R.E.M.)  She's very happy today, and that's enough for me, when Liz is okay and beside me, my whole world will always be complete.