Ohh my baby.Chp13

NO ONES POV:
The young sweet couple are still waking up in the morning so they can go and explore some of what can this country offer to them, but only for two days and after they're going back to California.

Liz's POV:
I'm sitting on avie's lap while pecking his neck and he's caressing my hair softly. We're cuddling in bed against the headwall of the bed, we are happy that we get to explore around, but also lazy so the adventure will start later after lunch.  After 10 minutes, I looked up at him, and he is just staring at me with a wide smile, it's sweet but also confusing.  What Jogia?I asked. He rolled his eyes and pulled me closer to a hug, looked down at me and said: I'm just looking at you and admiring how did I got stuck with you, and being grateful that you decided to stay with me instead of walking out on that day before. Av said calmly.
I smirked and said: You know, I couldn't resist, to letting other girls calling you theirs, cause you're mine and I don't care what anybody thinks, but the most important is that I love you with all my heart big baby. He shakes his head smiling and came down to kiss me deeply, which I'm really enjoying. But then the door started to knock and Avan broke the kiss so I pouted and looked down, he chuckled softly and pecked me again, before he opened the door I shout to say: Put the shirt on Avan! .He laughed put it on and after opened it,with a smile.
Good Morning sir, we're here to clean and organize your bedroom, but only if you and your wife are willing to, it's only an optional service. The lady said.  Avie smiled widely and said: Hello, thank you so much m'am but me and wife are okay, but we're going out later at the evening, so I would like to ask for a late cleaning if that's okay to you guys.  I just couldn't believe what the lady and av just said, she said I'm his wife and he accepted that! Omg! I'm all shocked with a small smile and my brows all up.  Oh sure honey, don't worry we'll come by then, have a nice nice day. Said the nice lady. Thx you too. Av said and closed the door. He's walking to the bed yawning and stretching a bit, I stand up and got in front of him and said: Heyyy, I want to make out still Tudor, give your wife what she wants. Smirking. He looked at me with a brow up and said:
Of course my love, would you like us to be standing up or sitting on me, dear wife of mine? I rolled my eyes and dragged him to the bed to sit him down, after I took my shirt of and came to sit on him down, straddle him, cupped his face and started to make out with him, while he is holding my waist and making me move on him. After a while I cut the kiss cause he is only moaning on my mouth and I want to tease him. I put his head on the crook of my neck and he's just hugging tight my torso and groaning.  You want me to jump baby?I asked caressing his hair. Mhmm please babe.av said slowly.  I chuckled and kept doing it until i stood up pecked his cheek and entered to the bathroom to shower. I closed the door and Avan is complaining so he shout a little and said: Elizabeth Gillies, you're not supposed to treat you're baby like that, that's mean, it aches without you here! I laughed silently and shout to replied: I love you my love. He huffed and shouted again: You're smart Liz , but I still love you so much. 15 minutes later I came back from the shower with my towel on and opened the suitcase to look for my clothe, and started to change there in front of Avan, which is just staring at me smiling. Then I sat beside him and said: I want a kith avie. Softly. He chuckled, caressed my cheek and said: Now the baby wants my kisses right? Well, maybe if y- Tried, cause I just smashed his lips and he leaned on me.  I'm wearing a black skirt and a black top.  Avan pulled me down on the bed and is on top of me, kissing me and touching my thigh, which I know in what is gonna end. 

Avans POV:
Ohh the little girl wants to play? Cause I can play her too, don't worry Liz. I'm entering my hand in her skirt, put her underwear aside to go all the way down with my head and give her open mouth kisses. After I entered her three fingers, and fingering her in the spot that she likes, which is making her moan and pushing my head downer in her, so I'm licking her clit softly to annoy her and she's a moaning mess.  Avan... I kn...know I played you hard... b-but not l-like this. Liz said slowly. I went up to her and said: Yeah, I know Liz, but I'm still in the mood, so thx for the teasing my love. She rolled her eyes and said: At least thrust into me Jogia, cause you made my walls clench. I nodded and took off my pants, put one condom I had in my pocket and slammed into her like she wanted, or I think that she wants.  AH AVAN! AV... avan. My baby said. Yes princess? Isn't that what you wanted baby? I said. She closed her eyes breathing hard and I came up to her face and started to kiss her. Then she moaned hardly and I felt something dripping on my dick. I broke the kiss with a smirk and she said: You made me cum, you idiot. I chuckled and said: I know baby, it's okay, I'm gonna clean you up don't worry. I went out of her, she sat up and went to the bathroom to wait for me cause I said I'm gonna help her, so she is sitting on the bathtub, while I throw the used condom and came to sit with her. I opened her legs and then she whined and said: avannnn, I love you but you almost killed me here.
I smiled and pecked her. I love you to the moon and back, my sweet Angel, I just wanted to tease and annoy you a little, but if you don't like it, I will respect you baby. I said softly. She smiled and sat me on her lap, and then after kissing for 10 minutes I cleaned her up and also showered myself. Now we are in the buffet of the hotel getting something to eat and after go out and see all the beautiful things that this country has. We got some fruits,  bread with butter and some blueberry juice, and now we are sitting across with our food on the small table.  Oh man, I didn't know I was that hungry. I said. Liz chuckled and said: Yeah right? It seems like if we hadn't eat in like 2 years. I smiled and winked at her.  We finished our food and now we are walking to the Regent's Park to rent and ride some bikes, it was Liz's idea that emmie told her, I didn't deny it but I'm still scared that she can get hurt maybe. But still we payed to rent them and now we are on top of our bikes and Liz went first, and then I looked down at mine and started to peddle, it's not my favorite thing to do but for Liz I'd do or give anything, so here I am. After an hour of ridding and watching around I said: Babe, I'm gonna sit for a sec okay? Be careful please. She smiled and nodded.  I'm just looking at her smile's , chuckling at her funny faces and her raven locks moving around with the wind. Then after 20 minutes I joined back and we stayed for another hour until Liz got very tired and now we are sitting on a bench, and I have Liz hugged by her side and she has her head on my chest, meanwhile I'm caressing her hair. Then she looked at a ice cream stand with a old men selling them so she looked up at me with a puppy face and I said:  Not have to tell me twice, come on let's get you your ice cream hun. She smiled and pecked me, we stand up and went to order Liz's ice cream, cause I didn't want and now we are walking hand in hand to the hotel while she is finishing her cone. Then she threw the paper away.  Was it good baby? I asked.
She looked at me to smile and said:  yes avie, thank you so much.