Here we go again. Chp12

Emma's POV:
Well after sharing some chocolate with each other, Liz and I are watching Fast and Furious, on her screen, while the big old man is reading a book that he brought. The ac is getting cold so I turned it off and Liz moved the space arm from the way and hugged me from the side while I'm cuddling with her arms and chest. We are both using our headphones so we don't hear anything else then the movie. One of my earbuds fall of and before I could pick it I heard one flight attendant coming with a snack truck, so she saw Avan and asked him: Hello sir, what would you and your adorable family want? He smiled and said: Give me a sec to ask them. Now Avan touched lightly Liz's arm and caressed my head, so we turned around and he asked: Hey girls do you want some food? Yeah, maybe a cookie? You baby? Liz said and asked me. Well i think I want some chips. I said. Love? Liz looked at Avan while asking. Umm I think some peanuts are okay, thx miss. He said to the lady who is giving food.
We grabbed our food and started to eat it. Em, do you still have of your water? Avan asked me. Yeah av, here. I said and gave it to him. Thx honey. He said stretching a little, and took the water.

NO ONES POV:
Avan is lightly caressing Liz's cheek with his right hand and she is leaning towards his hand. Em has Liz all wrapped like before, by her side and Elizabeth is holding her softly and tight so she doesn't fall. Liz's phone is heard buzzing so she carefully took it out of her pocket and answer. Hello? Yes this is her. Yes we will be there by the evening. That's okay. Thanks for calling, goodbye. She was talking. She gave her phone to Avan for he can save it and said: Babe it was the The Marble Arch hotel, to confirm at what time we are gonna be there. Kay Angel, that's nice, come here a bit. He said embracing Liz from the top part of her body, since the missy over here, is laid down on Liz's breasts. Liz leans on Avans chest, while he pecks her hair, next Avan looked down to where Emma is and said: Hey this is my girlfriend, I wanna cuddle her too. Liz laughed and made Emma move a little up so she has now her head on Liz's cleavage. I don't care sir, I want some love too, besides you are very lucky to always have her by your side, so thank you and I'll remain on what I'm doing, hugging my fake mommy. Emma said. Avan rolled his eyes and released Liz from their hug, so now she is sitting properly on the seat, but she looked down at Emma to move her head properly on her body so she can sleep.

Liz's POV:
When Avan stopped hugging me I decided to fix Emma's position for her to get some sleep and to give Avan some love, since it seems like he misses me a little. Come baby, move a little so you can sleep bear. I said while holding her a little.
I'm moving to the side until I felt something under my ass, it's a hand, and I now which hand is it, I didn't mind at first, cause I want to get emmie to sleep so now I'm caressing her hair and cuddling with her, but the other baby is giving me some trouble to sit still, so I turned around and looked at him with a serious face. He looked at me with a innocent face, so I said: Tudor, take your hand back to your seat, right now. He sighted and took it. Since I'm mad I just turned around and find em sleeping so I kissed her head, caressed her cheek and continued to watch the movie with the headphones. And Avan is looking at me with a sad face, so now he isn't gonna receive any affection, for his tricks, which I'm ignoring and after 10 minutes I fall asleep too. It has passed like two more hours and I slowly opened my eyes to find ems head on my lap and Avan with his head against the seat and with his eyes closed. I need to go to the restroom so I need to wake emmie up. I silently yawned and slowly placed Emma's head on my bosoms, kissed her forehead and caressed her cheek. Baby girl, I need to go to the restroom, sit up for a sec bear, I'll come soon, Kay? I said whispering. Emma opened her eyes slowly, kissed my cheek and her forehead fall onto my boobs which made me moan a little, but then she look up with a small smile and said: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that,did it hurt you? I just smiled and said: no my love it's okay, but press them slowly please, cause I produce liquid in them. She nodded and lift herself on her seat. I smiled and put her on her seat, now I turned around to see my big baby asleep, I caressed his cheek and pulled his face down, to nuzzle his nose until he opened his eyes, I smiled and started to kiss him softly and added tongue, it only lasted for one minute since I broke it, but still have my lips attached to his, he pout a little and pecked me again. Baby I will use the bathroom, look at Emma while I come, Kay muff? I said whispering. Mhmmm, I can look at the squirrel. He said chuckling and I bite his down lip. Babeee. He said and I stand up to go to the bathroom. After 10 minutes I can finally enter to the bathroom, cause there was a big line and I was the last one, so now I have to check my throbbing tits, cause they are almost leaking, so I pulled my shirt up and un clasped my bra to pump my milk out, Avan will not have that much creamy milk, but what can I do? I have been carrying it for the whole day and since I can't feed him, it's gonna go. I'm pumping new one, but not too much, cause then I will have to take off my bra. Then I finally can go to my seat walking back. But for my surprise I found Avan and Emma laughing and making faces at each other, which it did surprise me cause before they were fighting for who can cuddle me more, but I guess it was nothing. Heyy small humans, did you missed me? I asked while sitting again. They both smiled and gave me a big hug. What do you think love? Av said smirking.
I chuckled and Emma said: I missed you tons too, Elizabeth. Laughing, cause she know that I don't like to be called with my entire name. I rolled my eyes and pinched her nose. Av put his head on my shoulder and kissed my earlobe, and said: I love you so much cherub. I smiled and kissed him. I love you more baby. I said.