Going out- WILLOW POV

Sorry if these chapters r kinda short. They seemed so much longer in google docs 😭

Anyways enjoy for now. 

It was 10:38 am when I heard my scroll go off. I saw that Luz had texted the PenstaGram group chat that me, Gus, and Amity were in from Eda's scroll.

THEOWLLADY

Hey guys! Do you wanna meet me and Eda at the Market? She said that we could look around while she sells her human junk there!

WITCHCHICK128

Sure! I can get there as soon as 11:23. Should I bring any snails just in case batata? ♥️

(batata= sweet potato)

THEOWLLADY

You can if you really think it's necessary! But I was just planning for us to walk around.

GUSTHEILLUSIONMASTER

I can come too! As long as I'm back by lunch!

HELLO_WILLOW

I think I'll be able to go. Where did Eda set up shop?

THEOWLLADY

A couple of blocks from where the covention was last year!

HELLO_WILLOW

Alright! I'll be ready soon!

I put down my scroll and started to get out of bed, I took a shower and did my hair in two little braided pigtails. I slipped on a bright yellow dress with a leaf pattern on it, grabbed my bag and told clover to get up. Bzz Bzzz Bzzzzz....

"I know you like to sleep clover, but we have to go", I told her. "Fine", I said. "I guess I'll go hang out with Luz, Gus, and Amity without you. Unless you want to see Ghost, and Emmiline."

BZZZ BZ BZ BZBZBZZZZZ

"Told you". She came to my shoulder, and I rushed downstairs.

"Good Morning Willow", My dad said.

"Good Morning Dad! Good Morning Papa!" I ran up to them and gave them each a hug. "Alright now, you need to eat." Papa said. "PB&J?!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah it's all we have right now." Dad said.

"Well I was planning on going to the market with Luz, Gus, and Amity. Maybe I could buy a couple of things there." My dads seemed to like the idea. When I finished eating, I brushed my teeth, then ran out the door. I flew on clover to the market and eventually found Luz and Amity. "Hey guys." I said. "Where's Gus?"

"He's going to be here soon", Luz said and chuckled.

"Oooookkkkaaaayyyyyyy", I said, stretching out my words. Just then Gus appeared and screamed "BOO" right in my ear. I was a little startled but not fully terrified.

"Luz! You gave me away!" Gus said in disappointment.

"Sorry Gus", Luz said.

"Weellll now that Gus is here we can start moving!" Amity exclaimed.

We started to walk for a while, and Gus almost ended up stealing a stuffed animal of a Griffin, Amity fell on her face twice, and I honestly think that I... saw someone. Someone who I haven't seen in a long time. It couldn't be him though, Right?