The Fight- WILLOWS POV

So so sooo sorry if chapters have been short, I never actually thought i would publish this and so I'm copying and pasting from a google doc :)

Me Luz, Gus, and Amity stopped in front of one last stand.

"This has some stuff that I need to buy for my Dads," I said. "You guys can continue to look around, I'll catch up." They started to walk away while I told the man and the stand what I needed. We talked for a little while because I was having trouble finding my wallet, but I got it eventually. When I finished paying and said goodbye to the man, I noticed that my friends were gone. No biggie. They couldn't have gone too far. I started to start walking around and looking for them, I had no luck. I searched for somewhere around 35 minutes, and then I heard someone yell: "EVERYONE WATCH OUT! THERE'S PEOPLE FIGHTING NEARBY!"

I swear to titan if Amity started going around picking fights with random people

Never mind. I would deal with Amity later. I was looking for any signs where I may be able to find the fight, and then saw a blast of pink fire in the air. That was Definitely Amity. I ran over to the area where the fight was, and I saw Abomination goo all over everyone, Gus was trying to make an illusion to distract whoever they were fighting, Luz was trying to hold him down with plant glyphs, but was unsuccessful. Amity was chasing him around with Abominations and making weapons out of the goop, but he kept dashing and dodging their attacks. He didn't really use magic which I found odd, but he was really good at physical combat. He was able to make beams of light in the air, and would do it all like it was a piece of cake. I honestly wondered who they were fighting. Then I realized something. That dash looks so—no. It couldn't be. Then, his face came into view. Time around me seemed to slow as I focused on his facial features. His eyes were a light magenta, he had eyebags, a semi-large nose, and he had something that I could recognize from a mile away. A little piece of hair that looked like a noodle hanging down in the front of his face. I started to feel a huge rush of emotions.

Then I decided I needed to enter this fight.

My eyes started to glow green, and so many thorns just came shooting out of the ground. I crouched down and slammed my hands to the ground, and then they dashed towards the fight, and they were being dodged left and right. These are some of the best fighters that I know, this is going to be very tough. I tried again, My eyes still green and–Yes! I was able to catch Gus in one of my vines, I didn't want to hurt anyone, so I decided I would talk to everyone and explain what's going on. I got closer and small tears started to form in my eyes. Not now girl, this is one of the toughest decisions you will ever make. Keep. It. In.

"Willow?! What are you doing?!?!" Amity yelled.

"Yeah! Why did you tie me up?" Gus added.

"I don't want to fight," I explained. "If we just stop and take things easy I'll explain everything. Promise."

"Batata, maybe we should–" Luz started to say, but Amity cut her off.

"No. I know I need to finish this." I couldn't take it, and tied her with thorns while she was talking. I didn't do anything major to contain Luz and Gus. It took a little, but I was able to get everyone to stop fighting. I looked up and that's when I saw him. He was in shock, and he was tearing up. So was I. I slowly walked over to him, and everyone just stayed silent. I stared up at him and he looked so much–Taller, and. Older. I help up my finger. His pupils became a tiny bit smaller once I did this, but then he proceeded to put his finger up as well. We turned our backs to each other, linked arms, I then spun him around in a circle. We held hands and put our free arms into the air, then I started to pull him towards me. I finally dipped him for our grand finale, and we were laughing, but also Crying. I let go of him so he could stand up and get a better look at one another. "Willow–", he started to say, but he didn't get to finish as I pulled him into a tight hug. We stood there for a few seconds embracing each other, so glad to be back. I was crying, and so was he. "Willow?" he was quivering, and his voice was breaking.

"I-I can't believe it! You're back!" It's been forever I–'' I started to speak, but then I was interrupted.

Chirp Chiiirpp TWEET! TWEET CHIRP CHIRRP TWEEET. Hunter then got an annoyed but sympathetic look on his face.

"Really? Now?" He said with a slight chuckle as he wiped away a tear. Then, a small red cardinal came out of Hunter's bag and flew onto his head. "Willow, this is Flapjack. Flapjack, this is Willow." His palisman was so Adorable.

"Little Rascal?" I suddenly heard Luz say.

This was going to be a lot.