1.k reads special one shots

So apparently I have 1.k reads??? Idk how to do bold font bc I am currently writing this from my phone. 

It's late and if anything's wrong I'm sorry 😭😭

I don't know how to do italics and bold from a phone so just work with me.

But anyways enjoy!!!!

-Taken-

Kinda angsty 

"Um hello? C-collector?" Hunter called out into the dark room. Out of nowhere he heard giggling. He pulled out his staff, but slowly crouched down to clench his side, hence him being affected by the draining spell. 

"Who's there?" He suddenly heard a voice call out.

"My name is Hunter, are you the collector? We could really use your help." It went silent for a moment. 

"Hunter, you say? Hm...oh! You're the grimwalker!" Hunter winced slightly to hearing this, but the conversation continued. 

"What would you need MY help for? To do you're chores? Like Phillip?" Hunter could not see the collector, so he couldn't tell is he was going crazy.

"Why can't I see you?" He asked. He then closed his eyes in pain as the spell got worse.

"That's because I don't want you too." 

"Well why not?"

It was silent for a while, but then he could have sworn he saw something moving across the walls. Then, a face appeared. Then a body, until he could see the collector fully. 

"Now, answer my question."

Hunter was unsure on how he should reply, but eventually got the nerve to speak.

"Well, t-the draining spell is kind of murdering everyone on the isles and—" Hunter was the  cut off.

"Murdering?" The collector asked suddenly. He seemed...confused?

"Do you...not know what murdering is? Death? Destruction?" Hunter asked as he walked a little closer.

"Destruction? Like when toys break?" The collector asked.

Toys? How old was he? Hunter thought to himself.

"Sure."

"Well, toys break all the time, just fix them." 

Hunter was baffled. Fix them? What was he going to do? Revive everyone that's died??

"Well, there's always that one toy that can't be fixed. Right?"

The collector seemed to stop and think.

"I guess..."

"Well, imagine that everyone on the isles is toys, and once they break, they can't be fixed."

The collector seemed to frown, which then turned to a look of disappointment, and then shame.

"Well, I want at least some people to play with." He said while looking at Hunter sadly.