Talking WILLOWS POV

Um, 1.3k reads?? yowzah wowzah. 

enjoy!

It had been around a week since I had hung out with Hunter at the Library. We talked on Penstagram as often as possible. I never texted first, it could result in disaster if I texted at the wrong time. I was sitting in the cafeteria of Hexside with Luz, Amity, and Gus, and ws kind of zoning out. 

"Willow!"

I turned my head up to look at the rest of the group. 

"What did you do the other day?" Gus had asked for what seemed like the fourth time. 

What was I gonna say? I mean I could say that I hung out with Hunter, which I did, but they don't really know him all that well, and I don't think Amity really likes him that much, Luz knows him though, right? I mean, they weren't really friends, and Gus seems cool with him-no. I'm overthinking this.

"Oh, um I hung out with Hunter at the Library, and then we got ice scream after." I suddenly blurted out. 

They just looked at me, wide-eyed. 

Gus's shock was only for a brief moment, but then his face went to an expression of understanding.

"That guy we ran into at the market that one time?" He suddenly asked.

I just nodded my head. Amity was the next to speak. 

"Well, I don't really like him." She said, closing her eyes. She then opened one of her eyes to look at me, and turned to face me. Then, she grabbed my hands and looked me in the eyes. 

"But you know him better than I do, and I trust that you won't get into any trouble." She ended the sentence with a chuckle.  I chuckled as well.

Luz just shrugged and said:

"When me and him were in Latissa, he was a real bad but sad boy. I wish you luck."

This got a laugh out of me, and everyone else as well. Bad but sad boy? I mean, that is actually pretty accurate. We continued on with classes for the day, and eventually got out. When I got home I finished my homework and then decided to text Hunter. 

HUNTERS POV

I was hanging out with Flapjack when I heard a ding from my scroll. It was a text from Willow. I grabbed my scroll from the desk it was on and looked at the text. 

HELLO_WILLOW

are you aware of your nickname from luz?

I looked at it in confusion. I tried to remember that conversation with the Owl Lady at Eclipse Lake.

RULERZREACHF4N

A bEAt--up. BLonD wiTh no MagiCal pOWers?

HELLOW_WILLOW

Nope, the other one. 

Hmm... the other one? 

"She called him, and these are her words..."

"A bad but sad boy." I said out loud. Flapjack chirped at me in confusion. 

"It's my nickname from Luz, the human." I explained. He just started to laugh and tweet, I covered my face with embarrassment, and then responded.

RULERZREACHF4N

I kNoW noW. 

Jeez. I guess the name stuck. 

My awesome cousins came over today 

bye