Introductions- HUNTERS POV

I could not believe what just happened. I was reunited with Willow– she had many friends too! There was the human whose name I forgot, she was a decent height for her age, short brown hair, and she usually had an enthusiastic smile on her face. I also was able to examine the boy closely. He was shorter, and younger than everyone else, he had curly hair that stuck up to the sky, he was wearing a blue overlay, a pink belt, there were white sleeves coming out of the shirt, and he was wearing navy blue pants along with a pair of long boots.

He then spoke out suddenly.

"Okay, I can't be the only one who has absolutely no idea what's going on. I just helped fight this dude that I don't even know, Amity says he's dangerous but he clearly isn't, Luz didn't even get time to explain who this guy is, he seems to have a strong connection to Willow, and I didn't even get the guy's name!" Everyone turned around to look at who had made this sudden outburst, and Willow realized that everyone was still tied up in the vines from earlier.

"Whoops! Sorry I totally forgot about that!" She said while using her magic to face the vines away. Then the younger boy started to walk up to me. "Hi! Sorry this is how you got to see me at first, but allow me to introduce myself: I'm Agustus Porter, but you can call me Gus!" I stared at him in confusion as he held up his hand. Willow leaned over to my ear and whispered: "Slap his hand with your hand. It's a human thing. Gus is really into human culture." So that's what I did. "My name's Hunter, and you can call me... Hunter" I said trying to make a good first impression. That seemed to get a chuckle out of him. "I like this guy! Why in titans name did you ever say he was dangerous Amity?" Gus said as he walked away from me to bring the others closer. But my mind was focused. On that name. That name. Where have I heard that name before?

Then it hit me.

Amity. The girl that Willow would use to come to me, crying because of her. She would tell me all the terrible things she and her friends would say and do to her each day. I wrapped my arms protectively around Willow. She seemed to look up at me in surprise. Everyone else looked confused as well.

"Where's the rest of your crew Blight?" I said while looking her up and down, observing her every movement down to the breath. She seemed to look at me like I had no Idea what I was talking about.

"What do you mean?" She said coldly. Willow seemed to catch on right away.

"Oh no, no, no, no, no! See, Amity doesn't hang around Boscha anymore. She's changed! Promise," She said while pulling away from me and walking toward Amity. "Okay..." I said, but I still wasn't too sure about this. What if she hurts Willow again? What if she's rude to everyone else? I swear if she does I oughta– but my thoughts were interrupted by Gus's voice.

"I just realized, I've known Willow almost forever, and she hasn't mentioned you once? Why is that?" Willow looked down, almost as if she was upset about something.

"Let's talk about that later okay?" I said changing the subject. I feel like I should ask the human what her name is. I forgot and I don't want to be rude. "Um, this might be a stupid question, and I don't want to sound rude at all but– I forgot... uhh–ah...erm The Humans Name", I said getting quieter at the "Human" part.

"What did you say?" Gus asked.

"Oh!" I suddenly heard the human say. "That's totally fine! I know you weren't trying to hurt my feelings. I'm Luz! Luz Noceda!" I blew out a sigh of relief, this was my first–well second impression, but I wanted to make it a good one. Especially because of everything I've done to them. Amity was still looking at me weirdly. Like she didn't like me. That's okay, because I still have mixed feelings about her. We just realized that we were still in the market, so we just stared awkwardly at everyone and Gus cast an illusion spell to make everyone disappear. We had no idea where we were going, and I was honestly just glad to be back with Willow. But then it hit me–Belos. What would he say? What would he think? What would he do to me? To Her? I just got her back, what if I lose her again? It's been six years! I-I can't–no. Not again I-

"Hunter!" I heard Willow shout out suddenly. I snapped back to reality and realized that my breathing wasn't steady, and I was crying.