Gus's house WILLOWS POV

Ok so maybe the last chapter wasnt that angsty and I may or may not have lied but I promise you there will be angst soon enough. 😈😈😈

I Just realized this whole book is basically me re-writing season 2 and three but with an au 

ALSO I MAY NOT UPDATE AS MUCH BC MY TMNT FIXATION IS TAKING OVER SO I WILL POST WHENEVER I CAN 

Slight gustholomule??? (Its a cute ship ok 😭😭😭😭)

ok enough boring updates, enjoy!!!!!

It was still kind of gray and foggy so it was a little tough to navigate but I knew the area pretty well so I think that me and Hunter will be alright. 

"Where are we going again?" Hunter asked suddenly. 

"We're going to Gus's house" I responded 

"Is Gus one of the people I got introduced to while we were at the Market?"  

"Mhm" 

There was more silence until we eventually arrived at Gus's house. I knocked on the door and Gus's dad opened the door. 

"Oh hello there Willow!" He then glanced at Hunter. 

"And you too. Come in! Come in!" He said while motioning for us to come inside. 

We came in and went upstairs to go find Gus. We made it to his door and we heard giggling and voices. Did Gus have someone else over? 

I opened the door and found Gus dipping Mattholomule?! They were both laughing and both eventually collapsed. I then got a notification from my penstagram, which seemed to alert the two, making them fall over. I just laughed and soon enough, Hunter joined. The two boys just looked at one another, embarrassed, before getting up and just staring at us. 

"You hang out with Mattholomule?" I finally asked after we were finished laughing. 

"Um, Y-yeah, It's a long story." He said while rubbing the back of his neck.  "Anyways, what are you doing here? Oh, hi Hunter!" Gus said while waving to Hunter. Hunter shyly waved back. 

"That's also a long story." I said. 

Mattholomule was just on Gus's bed with his arms crossed. 

"Well come inside!" Gus said while walking over to us and pulling my arm for me to enter the room. I followed him willingly and Hunter cam in as well. I sat on the bed across from Gus and Matt, and Hunter sat on the floor. I decided to scoot over and I patted the seat next to me. He looked at me like he wanted confirmation, so I nodded. He got up and climbed onto the bed until the four of us were just staring at one another. 

"So, Willow. What are you and Hunter doing here. I mean, I'm glad you are here! But you came without warning...is something up?" Gus said with slight worry in his tone. 

"Well again, It's a long story..." Hunter said softly, almost like he didn't want to talk about it that much. 

"We have time." Gus said, while putting his arm over Mattholomule's shoulders. 

"I won't ask again. Where is he?!" Said a angry, British voice.

"I-I won't tell you." Harvey said in a nervous voice. He was trying to stay as calm and confident as he could. Then, there was a blue light, and he fell asleep. 

"Well then, I guess I'll have to find him myself." The angry man said as he burst out of the house, and into the night. Ready to do whatever it took for him to get his right-hand man back. 

And that meant whatever it took.