The search HUNTERS POV

I suck at writing angst so just stay with me 😭😭

There were guards searching all around the town where there were reports of the Golden guard being spotted. They knocked on doors of different witches and demons, but none of them had been outside since the storm ended about ten minutes ago because of the areas that may have some leftover acid, which could be harmful. They looked and looked for around an hour. There was one last neighborhood they would check, and hope that they were successful. 

Me and Willow were in the living room talking about different types of magical ferns when Willow's dads came in with worried looks on their faces. The two ceased their conversation when they heard the two men enter the room. Willow took one look at them and raised an eyebrow in confusion. I just sat there and looked, wondering what was going on.

"What's wrong?" Willow asked with a hint of concern in her voice. 

Harvey and Gilbert exchanged a look, and then faced the two teens once again. 

"Well... we just got news from one of our neighbors that coven scouts have been searching the area for the Golden guard, and they are right outside our neighborhood and we fear that they will soon reach our home." Harvey said somberly. 

My eyes widened in shock. My mind then started to race. 

Oh no. Oh no, no, no, no! This cannot be happening. What if he finds out about Willow again? What would I say? Or Flapjack?  What's he going to do to me? To either of them? I don't want anybody to get hurt. What if they come for Willow's family?  What if he finds out we've been talking? Or that Darius played a role in it? 

Tears started to fill my eyes, and the world was spinning. It continued for at least another minute before I felt a hand on my arm. My head shot up instantly. I turned to see that Willow was looking at me with a scared look. 

"I-it's okay, I'll figure something out." She said. Willow was trying to sound confident to reassure him. He knew that she was really just as terrified as he was, if not more. 

"We would have to get rid of all evidence that he was even here." Gilbert pointed out. 

"Then we had better get started." Willow said. 

"Well, me and your father can help clean up around the house, and maybe perform a spell or two to make sure nobody knew he was here." Harvey said.

"In the meantime, is there anywhere safe he might be able to go?" Gilbert asked. 

Willow seemed to think for a second, until she had an idea where I could hide out.

"I'm pretty sure the scouts already searched Gus's neighborhood, so it's' most likely they won't search there again." 

"How does that sound Hunter?" She turned to me and said. 

I just nodded.

We wasted no time. Me and Willow packed a bag with my cloak, mask, and uniform while I hid Flapjack in there as well. I also folded my staff and shoved it in the bag as well. I had changed into a pair of Willows pajamas, which I was a tiny bit embarrassed to be in but she said I looked fine. My face felt a little warm at that comment. 

Weird. 

Willow said goodbye to her dads and we started to fly on her palisman. 

Let's hope this works out.