At the Library HUNTERS POV

Omg... almost 400 reads?! 

woah. 

anyways enjoy!

"Hunter?" 

I heard a voice talking to me. I immediately shot my head up in alert. Who knew my name?! I was frantically looking around, wondering if one of the scouts found me here. I turned and eventually saw Willow sitting next to me. She looked amazing. "Willow!" I said, as I gave her a hug. She hugged back and when I pulled away we both had smiles on our faces. 

"I didn't think you'd remember!"

"Why not? Of course I would remember!"

"Well what should we do now that we're here?" I said raising an eyebrow. She seemed to think for a second. While she did I started to observe her outfit more. I love the way her necklace and earrings matched one another and the outfit. It was if she had just walked out of a fantasy novel to come and say hello. 

"Have you ever heard of a demon who breaks into your dreams and tries to kill you while your sleeping while making you have nightmares until you die?" She suddenly said with a nonchalant look on her face. 

"I have...why? Did you encounter it? You know, they hardly ever come after witches, it's usually other demons or sometimes their own family members! They won't rest until their target is eliminated, and it will keep you in the same nightmare until you've died. People usually never survive them! You know--I'm doing that thing where I ramble about random things and share uninteresting facts, aren't I?" I said while finally coming to my senses. 

"Well yes, but the facts weren't uninteresting at all! They're own Family, wow! I was just asking about it because Luz told me she encountered one last night and had to save King and Eda from it too." She said. She had giggled a little while saying this, and I had become a little bit embarrassed. "Do you know what it's called?" She continued. 

"Well yeah, it's called 'The Dream Devourer.'" I had always thought that they would steal your dreams until I did more research on it but, nobody needed to know that. 

"That sounds more like they eat your dreams instead of trying to kill you." Willow commented. 

"I know right! That's why I decided to do more research on them, to understand them better. They're such interesting creatures." After that we kind of just sat there for a minute. I didn't know what to do or say. It had been forever since we had hung out, I guess I was nervous. 

"Well, do you want to look for some different books?" She asked me.

"Sure, that sounds fun!" I replied. I must have been smiling super wide because Willow started to laugh. "What's so funny?" I asked her. She just continued laughing for another minute or two before she answered my question. 

"You're tooth gap is still there! You also have feathers in your hair." She said while looking up at me. 

Aw man. Flapjack just couldn't keep away huh? I swear I need to rip out a chunk of my hair and make him a nest out of it. Actually, no. That sounds really gross. I won't be doing that any time soon. "Well, you know. Flapjack just loves to sleep in my hair." I said with a slight chuckle. Willow suddenly lifted her hand to my head. I was confused at first until she started picking the feathers out of my hair. The room seemed to get a little warm. Was it just me? 

"There you are! Feathers gone." She exclaimed with a smile. She then looked at me for a second, she seemed like she was deciding whether or not she was going to do something. I wonder what. 

Then she suddenly put her hand up to my head again and started playing with my hair. She did that for like, three minutes and then stopped. 

"I can't blame Flapjack, you're hair is pretty soft." She finally said while looking at me directly in the eyes. "What do you use on your hair? I gotta know!" She seemed fascinated by how soft my hair was. 

"Um...Shampoo? Why? Do you want clover to start sleeping in your hair?" I said with a teasing smile on my face. 

"Maybe." She said. "I mean, you're hair is probably super healthy to be that soft! I wish I could have hair like that. 

"Well, it's a little messy now that you ran your fingers through it." I said jokingly. 

"I can fix that!"

"Huh?" 

She then stood up and I was about to go follow her while she told me to stay seated. She walked up behind me and pulled out a brush from her bag.

"Do you just carry that around with you?!" I asked. I was shocked. Did everyone keep hair supplies in their bags?

"Not always, but I guess you were pretty lucky that I did today." She said to me. She then started to brush my hair and I got to admit, it felt really nice. It didn't take her too long, only like five minutes. It was still nice while it lasted. 

"And done! What do you think?" She said while holding her penstagram camera up to my face. My hair was pulled back into a small ponytail, while my usual hair piece was still in my face. 

"I like it. It's...different. It's nice." I smiled. It really did look good. 

"Well, I'm glad you like it! Now, how about we go look for those books hm?" She said after I was done admiring my hair in the camera. If I'm being honest, I had forgotten about the fact we were going to get books. I was still really excited. 

We eventually got our books at the checkout after we were done searching. Willow had gotten the books: Palisman care 101, The tip to growing the perfect plants, and Plant Magic: A guide. 
Her books seemed very interesting and fit her very well. 

I got a book about different species that can survive in the Boiling sea, one on birds, a book on how to sew different clothes, and another on types of species. That second species book was on animals that could fly. 

I wish this day would never end. 

I'm not getting out of school until the 23rd :(

But I hope you enjoyed! I came up with a lot of the books and facts and stuff on the spot while also trying to type as quietly as possible. 

byeeee! don't stay up too late.

I'm watching >:)