Confusion- HUNTERS POV

This chapter is so weird and because this is the last thing I wrote on the google doc ima need some time to figure out what else to do with this story. 

Anyways, enjoy!!!

"Wait, wait, wait, back up", I said, still as confused as ever. "I still don't understand the concept of this or why it's such a big deal!"

"Do you have something that I could work off of? Like maybe two people you have seen being affectionate toward one another?" Darius said. I feel like he was so done with me at this point. I had to think. Hard. I mean, I hardly understood–well, this. All of this. Then, all of a sudden it just popped up in my brain.

Luz and Amity.

"Well, there are these two girls that I know named Luz and Amity, and they do stuff like hold hands or put each other's faces against their cheeks." I finally managed to say.

"Good, now, would you want to do those things with Willow?"

"Well...um."

"Go on."

"I...don't know."

"But anyways, I was just using it in a teasing manner. I mean, you do seem to like her a lot", Darius said while shrugging.

"Are. You. Kidding?!"

"You know what, I'm not sure how much more of this I can take for tonight, I'm going to go put on a face mask"

I just stared at him with both a weirded out and disgusted look on my face as he walked out the door.

Well, it was all way too much for right now so I decided to just go to sleep.

Titan I need to ask Willow about this when I meet her at the Library tomorrow.

The Owl House ended two months ago  😭😭

I might dissapear for a while, schools almost over and I have poems to memorize and I also need ideas. So take some doodles i did while i was supposed to be testing. 

byeeee

byeeee.