Way Back When- FLASHBACK

I was too lazy to format dis correctly :)

"Willow?" a little boy cried out. "Willow, where did you go? Please. Answer me!" The small boy started to get nervous. "I'm over here." Willow replied. "Are you okay? Do you want to talk–?" "What if she's right?" Willow interrupted. "What are you talking about? What if whos right?" The little boy responded. "What if I never get my Magic, what if Boscha's right? What if... What if I stay..." She stopped. "What if I stay Half-a-Witch Willow? Boscha and Amity have already gotten their ability to do magic and–." Willow stopped and started to cry, holding her knees to her chest and wrapping her arms around them. "Who cares if Boscha and Amity got their powers already? They probably don't even know how to use them yet! Plus you're eight years old. I feel like that's a little bit early." The boy said, trying to comfort her. "Yeah but... most of the kids in my class have their magic and are pretty decent." Willow pointed out, her legs down a little more and her hands on the ground by her sides. "I'm Ten years old Willow. And look at me!" The little boy said. He held his finger up in the air and spun it around, attempting to make a spell circle. Nothing happened. Willow giggled at this. She stood up and faced him. He was still holding his finger up in the air, and she did the same. They turned around, linked arms, twirled their fingers in the air, then Willow spun the little boy around in a circle, they stood still holding hands with their free arms in the air, Willow pulled the little boy toward her, then dipped him. They once again stuck their free arms in the air, and stopped for a second. Then they laughed. They fell, and looked at one another in shock. Then they started to laugh again. "You always know how to cheer me up." Willow said with a giggle. 

Everything was alright.