Why are you late? HUNTERS POV

WARNING:

some mentions of choking and physical abuse 

Anyways enjoy! 

I arrived back at the castle with everything that Belos had asked for. I was also preparing myself for whatever punishment he had in store for me. I made sure to hide everything that he didn't instruct me to get. He would get mad if he found out I had purchased more than needed. I walked up to the doors, and showed the scouts at the door my sigil. They let me in immediately and I saw Darius walking down the hallway.

"Darius!" I shouted.

"Ugh... What is it little prince?" I quickly shoved the fabric and Flapjack into his hands.

"Just, take these, don't tell Belos, I can explain everything later. Don't let anybody see Flapjack, and if anyone asks, the fabric is yours. When my meeting with Belos is finished, come up to my room and I can tell you everything." I had to say all of it quickly but Darius seemed to understand. He just nodded, turned into Abomination goo, then left. I think he understood that I was basically placing my life in his hands. I shook as I entered the throne room.

"Come here, Hunter."

Belos said slowly. He seemed angry. "Why are you late? You were supposed to be back an hour ago. I have another mission for you, but you would need to complete it quickly because of your absence."

I was already shaking at this point.

"I-I'm sorry Emperor Belos, but if you give me my mission, I'll get straight to it! No delays, no mistakes, I-I" I burst into a coughing fit. Belos was using his magic to lift me in the air. He was choking me. I was dying. He threw me to the floor and slashed my face. He slashed it a second time, overlapping the previously made scar. There was now a large "X" near my eye where he had striked me. "I have no time for you now, but just know that when you get back, it will be worse. Now go. You're headed to the knee to slay a slitherbeast. He sent me off, and when I went up to my room, Darius was there. He looked at me concerned and then ran over to me.

Titan!

My face was still bleeding. He got some supplies to clean up my face, and walked toward my bed. A couple moments later, he gestured for me to sit next to him. "You have some explaining to do. Little prince." He was right. I did have explaining to do. And a lot of it. 

I really never thought I would publish this so after I post the next couple of chapters i'm gonna need to find out where i'm going with this story and ACTUALLY WRITE IT ON THE WEBSITE BC I'VE BEEN COPY AND PASTING WHAT I ALREADY HAVE FROM A GOOGLE DOC 😭😭

also I finished tts and I loved it and started tmnt and ducktales.