Penstagram HUNTERS POV

1k reads?????? I never expected that honestly. 

Anyways I made some art for @Hun1L0wS1Mp from their story "Bi awakening" 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Enjoy!

I got back to the castle and entered through my window. Flap started chirping and I turned to see Darius sitting on my bed, legs crossed and doing that same weird smile he was doing before.

"Well, how was your date little prince?" he asked. I looked at him in confusion, which soon turned to embarrassment when I realized what he was talking about. 

"It wasn't a date, or however you explained that weird concept." I replied while sitting down next to him. I reached in my pocket and felt the piece of paper Willow gave me. I turned to Darius and pulled out the paper from my pocket. "Willow gave me something of hers called her 'penstagram'", I said while doing air quotes. "What is that? Could you help me contact her with it?" My voice started to become a tad bit eager. 

He turned to me and his eyes started to widen. 

"You don't know what penstagram is?! How old are you? Fifteen?"

"Sixteen."

"Still. Here, I think it's time you get one of your own." He said with a twirl of his finger. Soon enough, a device popped out of the air and on the screen it said 'Log in' and 'Sign up'. I took it and looked back up at Darius while slightly raising my eyebrow.

"What am I supposed to press?" I said confused. I mean, I had never actually contacted someone outside the castle. 

"Here, you press 'Sign up' and type in any username you want." Darius said while pointing to one of the buttons on the screen. I clicked it and it started asking me for a username and password. Why was the word 'user' in front of name? I started typing 'Hunter' but then Darius grabbed it out of my hands. 

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

"I'm typing my name...? What's wrong?" 

"You're not supposed to put your actual name." 

Together Againजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें