Worrying- WILLOWS POV

One more chapter for today because I'm nice :)

Enjoyyyy

Hunter had just run away from everything. He seemed worried. He was scared. Was it Belos? Was he sure he would be able to show up to the Library tomorrow? Would Belos find out? Will I ever see him again? Or will that just be it? After six years he'll just disappear again? Did Belos intervene? These were my thoughts as I walked home from everything that just happened. The fight. Us reuniting. I stopped because I had finally arrived at my house. I didn't know what to think right now. I don't even know if I could. Dad opened the door and looked concerned. 

"Flower? What happened? Are you okay? Did something happen at the market?" He said while walking over to me. I handed the bag of groceries and gestured for him to follow me inside. He followed and when we got inside, I just sat at the table. I could hear Papa and Dad whispering about something, I couldn't make out what though. 

"Willow?" Papa said. I looked up in surprise when I heard my name. 

"Is everything alright? You seem distressed", Papa had come closer now. 

"Would you like to talk about it?" This time, it was Dad who was speaking. "I-I–um–well," was all I managed to get out. I took a deep breath and counted the time I was inhaling and exhaling with my fingers.

 "Okay, so do you remember Hunter? From six years ago? Blonde hair, tall boy, scar on his face, magenta eyes?" They looked at me confused for a second. Then it seemed to hit them. 

"Yes...Go on", Papa said slowly. 

"Well, I may or may not have...Ranintohimatthemarketandikindafoughtmyfriendsandidontknowifbelosisgonnatryandkillusbecausehealmostdidlasttimeandidontknowwhattodo", I said It all in one breath, and Papa and Dad looked at me concerned and confused.

(Ran into him at the market and kinda fought my friends and I don't know if Belos is gonna try and kill us because he almost did last time and I don't know what to do.)

I was eventually able to explain what happened and my dads just sat there in shock.

"Look Flower... I just–this is... a lot", Dad said. "Are you sure you even believe me?" I said. They looked like I had made this all up.

"It's just...Honey. You are in danger. Your life is at stake, and we can't do anything about it because...well. The Emperor." Papa eventually finished. I just went over to them and hugged them. We were all crying, and by the looks of it... They didn't really know what to do either. It also didn't help that I was supposed to meet Hunter at the Library. Tomorrow. I might have to lie, but just this once.

"Hey Dad? Papa?" They looked down at me as I spoke. "This may be sudden but Luz wanted to do some research on how she could get back to the human realm, and she wanted some help. Can I go to the Library tomorrow around 3:45? It could even help clear my head, and maybe I can think of a solution to this...Problem." They started to whisper among themselves.

"Okay, you can go. But be back no later than 6:30".

"Thanks Dads", I said. "I might go take a shower and change." It was getting a little bit late. It was already 4:05. Were we really talking, hugging, and crying for Hours?! I hope that Hunter didn't have too rough of a day. Maybe we can talk tomorrow, but honestly.

I'm just hoping I can hang out with him and have fun. Just like old times.