Rainy days HUNTERS POV

Sorry I've been gone for like, forever. 

ik this kind of thing is pretty cliche or whatever u wanna call it but its a little rainy and foggy where i am rn and i have steven universe songs and its mad calming soooo. 

enjoy :)

I was just scouting the area around the city of Bonseborough when I heard a loud boom. The sky started to turn dark and small drops started to fall from the clouds. 

Crap.

I put Flapjack into my cloak and hopped onto my staff of artificial magic. Of course boiling rain starts when I'm out on patrol. I sighed and flew for a little bit, hoping to find some sort of shelter, and then suddenly my staff was hit and next thing I knew, I was on the ground, in an incredible amount of pain, my vision was blurry, and I could hear Flapjack's distressed chirps. They slowly faded away as my eyes started to shut, and soon enough, the world was dark. 

I felt a warmth crawl over me, not one of burning like the rain gave me while I was outside, but more of a cozy, comforting warmth. I slowly blinked my eyes open to see I was in a room, on a couch with Flapjack resting on my chest. I smiled and rubbed his head with my finger, and observed the area once more. I had bandages all over me and parts of my face were patched up as well. I then heard whispering from the other room, and soon enough, a kind-looking man with a puff of green hair and small glasses on the bridge of his nose. He came over to me and smiled warmly. 

"How are you feeling?" He asked, a slight worry in his voice.

I tried to sit up, but he lightly pushed me down. 

"No, don't try to get up, you need to rest." He said. I laid back down in defeat and turned my head to the side to look at him. "Is there anything I can get you in the meantime?" He said. I blinked at him and then shook my head slowly. He nodded and then got up to leave. 

"Wh-ere, am I?" I managed to choke out before he reached the doorway dividing the room from the rest of the area. 

"You're in my home, don't worry. We'll take care of you until you feel better." 

"Who are you?" 

"My name is Gilbert." He said as he gave me a warm smile. 

"Hunter."

We sat there in silence for a small moment before he finally left. I moved my head to look up at the ceiling when I heard another pair of footsteps enter the room I was in. They weren't Gilbert's though, they seemed a lot lighter, belonging to a smaller person. 

"Hunter?" I heard a female voice say.

My head perked up and my eyes widened a little. 

"Willow?" I asked. "What are you d-doing here?" I said as I slowly sat up. 

She just chuckled and came over to where I was sitting. 

"I live here."

"Oh." My face turned a little red. That was embarrassing. 

"How are you feeling?" She asked, her eyes filling with worry.

"That seems to be quite a popular question." I pointed out. Gilbert had come in and asked me the same question, with the same expression on his face. Come to think of it... Willow and Gilbert look pretty similar...

"Is Gilbert your dad?" I blurted out of nowhere. 

Willow just looked at me in surprise, but eventually nodded.

"This is not how I expected to meet your parents." 

"I mean, I wasn't expecting this either but I guess this is how it's gonna go." She said. There was silence for a while until Willow took my hand, putting her fingers through mine. She looked uo at me and we stared at one another. 

"I'm glad you're okay, Hunter." She said. A light pink dusting her face. 

"Um- me too?" 

Willow stared at me in confusion, until we both started to laugh. I was the first one to stop because the laughing made my ribs hurt a bit. I liked this feeling. It felt...calm. It felt...nice.

I could get used to this. 

"What do you mean he's not back from patrol yet?" Said a demanding voice. The man seemed angry.

"W-well, you see sir, ever since the rain started we weren't able to track his location--" The small woman stopped as a gooey dark green arm shot at her. 

"Find him." 

She nodded and sprinted away as the mans piercing blue eyes started to glow from underneath his mask. 

Sorry not sorry for the plot at the end 🤭🤭🤭

Help im starting to fixate more and more on tmnt each day

Steven universe songs>>>>