Should I stay or should I go? HUNTER POV

Yes I named one of my chapters after a song.

whos gonna stop me >:)

I asked Luz where we were going and she told me we were going to some place called "The Owl house". I don't know what that is, but I guess I'm going to find out. There's one main thing on my mind though, and it might be on Willow's as well.

Belos.

I honestly don't know what he would do if he ever found out that me and Willow are talking again. I must have been lost in my thoughts because eventually I snapped back to reality to be sitting in what appears to be, a living room. I was on the couch, Luz was on the windowsill with some dog, hybrid, thing in her lap, and Gary? Glars? Oh! Gus was his name! Anyway, he was sitting on the floor in front of her, Amity, which I still don't trust is leaning on the front door, and Willow was on the couch next to me. I turned to look at her. She had marvelous navy blue hair, with a green streak in it, gold rimmed glasses, she looked older, and, well, really really nice. "Hunter?" It was Willow. Titan! Of course. The others were exchanging glances I couldn't read. I turned my attention back to Willow, making sure not to stare again. "Yeah Willow, is something happening?" She looked away for a moment. "I'm not sure how to start this conversation but..."

There was a long pause.

"What do we do? I mean, I'm really glad I got to see you again, and I don't want to lose contact with you again but...how do you think Belos would react to this? I mean, you remember what happened last time. Right...?" I had been thinking the same thing. I was just too scared to say anything.

"I was thinking about that too..." Then I realized something. I turned my head around frantically in search of a clock or something that could tell me the time. I stumbled upon one and it said, 12:18?! I was supposed to be back an hour ago! "Oh no no no no no no no!" I started to run out of the door.

"Hunter! Come back! What's wrong?!" Willow yelled after me. I kept running. I then felt something grab my wrist. He's found me. I was done for. "Hunter!" I looked up in surprise. It was Willow. "I know you may have to go, but...is there any way I can keep in touch with you? Or we can meet somewhere again? I just don't want you to disappear again." She had a somber and caring look in her eyes.

"Meet at the Library tomorrow at 3:45 in the afternoon. I can't talk for much longer, I need to go!" I said while rushing to put on my cloak and mask. I ushered for Flapjack to hide, and I hopped on my artificial staff.

"Bye! I'll see you tomorrow!" She said. I waved back in response. I'm hoping that everything is going to be okay. It's gotta be. And if things end up like last time... I would never, and I mean never ever forgive myself.