01

Kennedy Aross

The brownskinned girl sat in the kitchen of her parents home as she tapped on her phone.

Her 613 lace front wig reached her behind only. She wore only lip gloss and lash extensions at the moment. One of her acrylic nails rested between her teeth as she tapped on her phone.

"Dadd...mom , I'm finna go." She explained. "Where you finna go?" Her father asked walking into the kitchen.

"Home. And then imma go out with yonna and them." He spoke. Her father sighed loudly and she laughed removing her finger from her mouth.

"Those girls are nothing but trouble. All they could care about is shaking they ass and getting a nut." He spat.

"I don't want you to be like them or follow after them." He explained. "Now Thomas...you know those girls are friends for a reason." Rebecca spoke looking at her husband.

Kennedy only laughed because it was true. "Yeah but I'm not like them." Kennedy explained and it was true.

Although she would sometimes ride around and pull up on random niggas with her friends and a bottle , she was nothing like them. She wouldn't cheat on her boyfriend if she had one and she wouldn't sleep with multiple people at once and treat niggas how they treat females.

She stood up. "bye guys." She waved. "Love you. Be safe."

"Love you too." She spoke walking to the door. She slipped on the black Crocs and headed out of the house.

She walked to her car and hopped inside of the car. As soon as Kennedy hopped in the car she immediately dialed yonna's number.

Yonna answered on about the third ring. " Hey girl , are you ready already?"

Kennedy started the car as she spoke. "No ,not yet. Girl I'm just leaving my dad's house." She explained.

"Oh that's cool. We can get ready at yo crib?" She questioned. "Mmm...yeah sure." Kennedy pulled off.

"But I won't be home for another 15 minutes." She explained. "That's cool..I haven't even left the house yet. Let me get my stuff together and get the girls and we gon be on our way." She spoke.

"Probably In the next hour honestly." She explained. "Okay that's cool."

••••••••••••••

The girls sat at the section as shake that monkey by 2 short played loudly. Kennedy was so drunk. She knew what was going on but she felt a lot more loose and comfortable.

Her friends were dancing as she chatted with the man she had just met.

He was tall , pretty muscular and he had a full beard and mustache. He had waves and tattoos covered his arms. His brown skinned cheeks were covered in scattered freckles.

The fact that he was probably at least 35 turned Kennedy on more. He had a thing for older men so bad.

She was turned on by the man's pink plump lips and white teeth.

"Why you looking at me like that baby?" He spoke as he held her waist and bit down on his bottom lip. "I wanna leave..." She spoke. "with you." She smiled. "With me?" He questioned rubbing his thumb across her bottom lip.

I just know that dick good , she couldn't help but think about it.

She nodded. "Yeah? Let's go then." He spoke sanding up. She stood up as well and he admired her frame.

"You beautiful girl." He spoke. She smiled looking up at him. "thank you." She spoke. "come on." She grabbed his hand and led him out.

They headed to his car and he drove. He swirved all the way to a hotel where they headed inside.

After checking in to the room they headed into the room. She kicked her heels off and he slipped his jacket off.

"Come here." He spoke. She walked to him and he lifted her chin. He began kissing her lips gently and he gradually sucked harder on her bottom lip.

He lifted her up seemingly effortlessly. She wrapped her legs around him as she toyed with beard as he licked his lips looking at her.

He kissed her neck passionately before speaking. "You 18 yet?" He asked. "19." She smiled.

He placed her down on the bed and lifted her dress. He eventually removed her clothes revealing her naked body.

"Girl you beautiful." He shook his head looking her over. She smiled. "Thank you." She spoke as he slipped his clothes off revealing his toned abs and muscular body.

"Why are you crying? You don't wanna do this?" He paused. "No...it's so pretty." She wiped her tears standing on her knees.

He laughed. "it's pretty?" He questioned as she grabbed his member. "Mhm." She hummed bringing it up to her lips.

She placed a kiss on the tip as he fumbled with her hair.

••••••••

Hey guys I've been so inactive on here just making drafts lol. This book is completed but I won't drop all chapters until I have at least 1k reads.

Lmk if I should keep this tho.!!

Also I know this is in the caption but I feel the need to say it again😭

‼️ *I just wanted to add this. Most people don't know the difference between incest and taboo and one of the tags say taboo. THERE IS NO INCEST IN THIS BOOK or ANY of my books. Incest is involving in sexual relationships with family members. Taboo is basically doing something disgraceful to your culture/ family. Ex: getting a tattoo , piercing, sex before marriage. Incest can be a taboo which is why the two terms are often confused. The only "taboo" in this book is dating a man older then her. There will be no incest!!*‼️

Guys I was thinking about doing a face reveal but like....idek why I thought about that. Bye 😭