06

Kennedy Aross
+Later on that night

"Mmm." She moaned as she watched him calmly while rubbing his waves.

He buried his face deeper between her legs. The feeling of his beard and mustache along with his nose and pink plump lips down there drove her CRAZY.

He slurped her juices up before sliding his tounge in and swirling it around.

She moaned louder as her walls tightened around his tounge. "mmm I'm gonna cum." She spoke.

"Cum in daddy mouth." He spoke turning her on even more. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"Mmm." Tears filled her eyes. She reached her climax and he rubbed her clit swiftly.

Before she could cum , he stood up and slid in. She moaned feeling him stretch her out. His length and girth made it hard for her to take.

"Fuck." He cursed climbing over her and between her legs.

"Mm..it's too much..." She whined In all seriousness. "Nah , you can take it. Just take it." He panted as he slowed down.

She did her best to take it as she adjusted her breathing. "That's right. There you go...you taking it so good for me baby.....just....like that." He rubbed his thumb across her bottom lip.

•••••••••••

Kennedy laid on Dominic's chest asleep as the sun poured in the windows.

His right arm was wrapped around her waist.

The two were asleep as the house filled with silence. The silence was broken by banging on the door.

Kennedys eyes flew open and she lifted her head waking Dominic.

"Whats wrong? Where you going?" His voice came out deeper than usual as he tightened his grip around her waist.

"Somebodys at the door." She removed his hands so she could stand. "I got it." He sat up. "No it's okay." She slipped her pajama pants on and her shirt as well.

He groaned standing up anyways and slipping his basketball shorts on.

She stumbled on the way down stairs and groaned sitting on the stairs. He chuckled passing her up.

He opened the door and looked at the females with his natural mug.

"Hey g- oop...who you be?" Yonna cut herself off and looked back at Tyjai who mugged the man.

"Oh shit. I see you Kennedy." She smiled.

Kennedy got up and ran to the door. She sighed seeing them. "Umm does he know you have a nigga? She has a man." Yonna spoke as Dominic stared.

Kennedy stared there for a second. "Do you need something?" She asked. "Yeah girl...we came to chill with you." Yonna started on her way inside but Tyjai stopped her.

"We can just come back tomorrow." She spoke. "Why?" Yonna asked. "Yonna let's go. Come the fuck on. Embarrassing, hoodrat ass." Tyjai rolled her eyes pulling yonna on.

Kennedy stood for a second before slowly closing the door.

"Awkward." She mumbled locking the door and grabbing Dominic's hand. She led him back upstairs where he sat on the bed.

She stripped out of her clothes and he spoke. "what's that?" He licked his lips tracing his finger over the scar on her right side of her stomach.

She shook her head. "Stupid scar." She mumbled. "What happened?" He asked.

"Nothing really...I was just too young to get a tattoo so me and my boyfriend carved our initials into each other's skin." She mumbled.

She laughed at the face he made. "Yeah I know...crazy." she mumbled. "That's some scary , voodoo shit." He mumbled.

"I wasn't into demonic stuff and witchcraft but I won't lie I was a lil emo In high school." She mumbled. "Damnn..you just let this nigga cut you?" He asked.

"Yeah. I regret it Soo much cuz no Lazer can fix this." She sighed. "it's much worse than a tattoo." She mumbled.

"You gon carve my name into yo stomach?" He questioned. "No." She laughed. "If it gets really serious...I would actually tat somebodys name under my boob. But never doing this again because it hurts and it can easily get infected." She explained.

"So you gon tat my name under yo boob?" He questioned as she walked towards the bathroom. "Do you deserve a tattoo?" She paused and looked back at him. He stood up and walked to her.

"Mhm." He lifted her up and kissed her neck. "No Dominic, I have to get in the shower." She smiled.