048

Kennedy Aross
+1 1/2 years

Kennedy stood in the mirror admiring her body for a few seconds. "Mama I have a girlfriend."

She immediately snapped her head towards symere.

"Boy I'm bout to whoop you." She spoke as he laughed while holding onyx's ears up.

"And let her ears go." She spoke and he did as told.

She walked out of the bathroom with him and onyx. They reached Riley's room. The one year old stood up as she clapped to Gracie's corner on tv.

"Hi pretty girl." Kennedy smiled as her brown skinned daughter smiled. "Oh my goodness." She placed a hand on her chest. She was a splitting imaged Dominic.

Kennedy picked her up and walked with her and symere downstairs.

"Dada?" Riley questioned looking at her mother. "Soon." Kennedy kissed her cheek before putting her down.

Symere grabbed her hand and walked her to the living room.

Kennedy sat down on the couch and she turned on obsessed her favorite movie at the moment.

She lifted her head and hearing the door unlock.

"Dada!" Riley turned her head and she ran down the hall with symere.

Kennedy stood up and walked down the hall with her kids.

She seen Dominic still in uniform but not fully suited as usual.

He smiled. "Wassup." He snatched his kids up and kissed their faces. He walked over to his wife with a smile on his face.

"Hey beautiful." He spoke as he leaned down and kissed her lips. She smiled. "Hey."

He carried his kids to the living room where he was now ticking them and they laughed uncontrollably.

Soon he stopped. He placed a kiss on their foreheads one more time.

"Babe I have something to tell you." Kennedy spoke catching his attention.

"What's that?" He asked as he slipped his shoes off.

She was standing as he walked to her."I'm pregnant." She spoke and he smiled big. He kissed her lip's repeatedly.

"Where's the test?" He asked.

"Upstairs in the bathroom." She spoke. "Thank God. I thought sum was wrong." He chuckled.

"Your so very handsome." She smiled grabbing his face. They shared a kiss making Riley cry. He laughed pulling away.

He picked her up. "You jealous? Dada love you too." He smiled before kissing her cheek.

She sniffled as she laid her head on his chest. "Daddy can we go to the park?" Symere asked.

"Yeah. Let daddy go get dressed."

••••••••••

"Pot roast? That's gon take all night." Dominic spoke. "No I've been cooking it since you left for work." She spoke as he held Riley and looked in the pot.

"Daddy can I get a phone?" Symere asked. "Uhh....ask ya mama."

"No." Kennedy spoke and symere smacked his lips. "You want another lil sister?" Dominic asked symere as he placed a hand on Kennedys stomach.

"No. Riley's mean." He spoke as Riley toyed with her dad's necklace.

Dominic chuckled as Kennedy cooked while the dogs played in the kitchen. The family laughed and talked together for the rest of the night.

Well that's all guys. That's the show! 🤗

Dw yall I got sum GOOD SHT COOKING 😮‍💨😮‍💨

Js wait

Um yeah that's the end. Bye guys my butts getting big. Okay bye.