037

Kennedy Aross

Kennedy and her son both laid asleep on Dominic's chest. He wasn't quite asleep. He was up and watching House of Payne.

Kennedy cuddled closer to him and slipped a leg around his leg. He glanced down at her and then he looked at his son. He placed a kiss on the twos faces.

Kennedy woke up and she didn't move. She just laid there. Soon she lifted her head and looked up at Dominic.

"Good morning." His deep voice spoke as he kissed her lips. "no..its morning?" She asked.

He nodded. "It's almost 7." He explained. "You have work at 10....go to sleep. I'll put him in bed." She spoke and he chuckled.

She sat up and picked up her son who was knocked out.

She placed him in his bed and cracked the door behind him. She walked back to Dominics room and climbed in bed.

She laid on her stomach and spoke. "go to sleep Dominic."

"Nah. I get up at 8 anyways. Imma be aight." He climbed over her and kissed her neck.

"Can we make it quick?" He asked.

She moaned lowly as he kissed her neck. "really quick, Dominic. 20 minutes." She spoke.

"All I need is 10." He spoke before lifting up her nightgown.

•••••••••••••

Kennedy walked in the room with the towel wrapped around her body as she looked at Dominic.

He was in the mirror brushing his hair. He was fully clothed in his uniform.

"I'm bout to leave. Go wake lil man up so I can say bye." He spoke.

"Uh...no. your not gonna be dealing with him when you leave." She spoke.

He turned to face her and walked over to her. He kissed her lips. "I love you." He spoke.

She just pushed him back lightly and she looked at him. He sighed. He walked out of the room and to his son's room.

Kennedy quickly got dressed in some pajamas before walking out of the room and downstairs where she found the dogs roaming around the huge living room.

She heard laughing and foot steps. Soon her son ran in the living room with Dominic.

"Daddy love you lil man. I gotta go." Dominic lifted him up. "you too." Symere smiled.

Dominic kissed the boys forehead before placing him down.

"You going home?" He asked. She nodded. "Not now but we'll be gone when you get back." She spoke.

Dominic smacked his lips. "after a long day of work all I wanna come home to is y'all. Just stay here." He spoke.

"I have work-"

"I'll take you and pick you up. Just stay." He spoke. "I don't know." She shook her head.

He sighed. He glanced down at his watch before walking over to her. He slipped his arm around her waist pulling her on to him.

"I love you." He spoke looking down at her. She smiled. "I love you too." She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Imma see you later." He spoke as he leaned down closer to her lips. "No you won't." She smiled. "Yes I will." He spoke before leaning closer and connecting their lips.

"EWWW. That's my mommy." Symere hugged Kennedys legs.

The two laughed before she kissed his lips again. "Be safe. Have a good day handsome." She smiled grabbing his face. "You too beautiful." He kissed her cheek.

He finally pulled away and lifted up his son. "I can't kiss yo mommy?" He asked.

"No. Only me." Symere shook his head. "But you kiss my mommy." He spoke.

Symere thought about it. "okay fine. You can kiss my mommy." He shook his head.

They laughed and he placed him down. "love y'all." Dominic headed to the door.

He left and locked the door behind him. Kennedy frowned as she flopped down on the couch.

"You hungry mere?" She asked. He nodded. "I want cereal." He spoke. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Okay..." She stood up and walked to the kitchen. She heard the TV turn on as she grabbed a bowl.

She filled it with frosted flakes and milk before sitting it at symeres little table next to the big table.

"Come eat Symere." She spoke as she grabbed the dogs bowls and filled them with food.