07

Kennedy Aross
+4 days

"You got another client?" Johnathan asked. "Yeah Nathan is supposed to come later on." She spoke.

Nathan was a friend of the two. He had known them both since middle school.

When he graduated high school, his life took a turn for the worst. He was homeless now and living in his car. He had a girlfriend he lived with ,but she ended up dying from an underlying Illness leaving him alone.

He was a sweet boy that the two couldn't help.

They tried but he always ended up back in the same predicament.

Right on que , the door opened Revealing the lightskinned boy. "Hey Nathan." Kennedy held her arms out. He smiled seeing her and made his way over. He hugged her tightly and she smiled.

"How you been?" She asked. "I've been good. You?" He spoke. "Good." She smiled pulling away. "You look good." She smiled.

"Wassup bro." Johnathan walked over and dapped him up. "Hey man."

Sean Williams

Sean sat in the barbershop looking left and right as Dee cut his hair.

"I'm just saying Sean bruh....I wouldn't fuck on keyasha. She got baby daddy issues and I heard that nigga gave her Chlamydia." She explained as she cut his hair.

"Dee shut the fuck up and cut my hair. Ian worried bout no nigga, on blood." He spat. "Ion like how you talking to me nigga. I'm a real nigga but I'm still a female nigga." He spoke.

"Shut the fuck up." Sean mumbled laughing. "Dee yo ass stupid. Aye yo mama got sum good pussy tho." Tristan pointed and everyone laughed except for Dee.

"Nigga what you mean." He paused and stared. "Shid.." he spoke. Sean laughed as he sat in the chair.

"Sean shut yo-" she cut herself off by smacking the alcohol on the back of his head.

"Damn bitch." He winced. "Look at this thug ass nigga , in pain." She laughed.

"Ian paying you , fat ass." He mumbled. "Nigga what? Run me my fade then." She spoke as he stood up. "Girl fuck you." He threw the money at her.

"Yeah...niggas know wassup with me." She spoke. "Wassup with you?" He crossed his arms.

"Shid...Kennedy know." She joked and they laughed at how serious his face went.

"I'm just playing. I'm just playing." She spoke quickly as she threw her hands up. "She ain't even gay." He spoke.

"If she was , she'll go for me. I be making her ass laugh so y'know what that mean. If I can make her giggle ,I can def-" Sean cut her off.

"Hell naw you can't. You don't even gotta dick Dee , what you gon do for her?" He asked. "Shid , this tounge sum serious." She spoke.

"Oh hell naw."

"Gon Dee."

"What the hell."

They all laughed and talked for a few more minutes before Sean Left the barber shop.

He wore mostly all red as he hopped in his car. He pulled off as his phone rang.

He answered the call from Rodney. "Wassup." He spoke. "Yeah bruh , where you at?" He asked.

"Shid , I just left Dee and nem at the shop." He spoke. "Oh you right over here. Pull up to the gas station on skid row." He spoke.

"What y'all nigga just chilling at the gas station or sum?" He questioned.

"Nah , we was finna get a bottle from the liquor store next door and then pull up on them Crip niggas." He explained.

"Aight bruh. I'm coming." He turned around. "Aight." Rodney hung up. Sean sped down the road and reached the gas station on skid row within 5 minutes.

He pulled up and seen all the hellcats and chargers at the ran down gas station. They all knew that their presence irritated the gas station owner because he knew these men were trouble.

He hoped out of the car and walked over to Rodney to dap him up.

He saw Cyraq, and Cyrus , who were both twins.

"Wassup blood." He dapped them up. Another black charger pulled up causing Sean to clutch his heat.

"Who that is?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows. "Ion know." He mumbled as they pulled up by the front.

Normal looking men hopped out and walked in the gas station.

They all began talking and they didn't notice the five men in all black running out of the gas station and straight towards them.

"WHATS CRACKING NIGGA." Sean's life flashed before his eyes as he turned to the side.

The sound of bullets rang and just like that...Sean's life was gone.